Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for not eating me without syrup
If cormier was devoid of all emotion like his training partner cain I think his gas tank would have held up better. He looked really good in the first 3 rounds but might of had an adrenalin dump since he looked finished in the 4th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Well he is 240 and jones is around 230 most of the time so it is possible cain could make lhw if he tried

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Demetrious Johnson is the real goat since there is no chance he is going to lose a fight as champion and he fights regularly.

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

colonel_korn posted:

Was someone looking for this fight a month or two ago? Pettis vs Palaszewski from the WEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QbQz-XgrSo

also just for fun,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0mtyN0rsR8

These were good

Also funny that pettis has had 2 fights since he fought cerrone while cerrone is about to have his 9th.

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Wait cocain is not a banned substance but weed is? This gay sport.

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

In all fairness who cares if someone does some coke, who cares

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

MycroftXXX posted:

Fatherdog, please change the thread title to "Bones Nose"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Aurain posted:

I would favour Jon Jones in the fight but anyone who can hit as hard as Rumble and knock out Gus has a legit chance of winning so good luck Rumble, make us proud.

Jones has fought guys who hit hard before what I was really impressed with was his speed, he moved really well for such a massive lhw. He still threw a few wild shots that jones is good at countering. I don't really remember the davis fight but was his cardio an issue at all in that fight? That could be a problem like with DC. DC did great in the first 3 rounds but fell apart in the later rounds which I could see happening to johnson also.

• Locked thread