Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Neeeerrrrrrrrrrrddd

*Pushes up glasses.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

:awesome:

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

11b1p posted:

They ain't sending us anywhere.

looks down at a missed text message, "I should really learn to just keep my big mouth shut".

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

11b1p posted:

looks down at a missed text message, "I should really learn to just keep my big mouth shut".

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDOwihzLus

Zeris fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jan 31, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

dusted

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
the best part is the rest of the band staying in formation. well disciplined

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Geronimo is scary good at what they do, regardless of this poo poo being all they ever do.

Geronimo cheats and has experience with seeing crew served weapons fail to fire over and over again because of BFAs not being torqued on tight enough. Had we not had the BFA problem we would have mowed those fuckers down all JRTC, but instead of addressing the issue we're going to all blame the E2s in the fighting positions for being asleep. Geronimo destroyed us with like 6 people against an entire Platoon.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
NTC, JRTC, do re me, 1 2 3, whatever. So am I lucky for having been in for X years and only having to do one weak rear end pre-mob train up? I attribute my good fortune to never ever having been in a combat arms unit.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pre-mob is lame, but mob is a lot worse. Imagine a 7 week long AT that culminates in being sent to live in a developing country for 9 months.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A 7 week AT should be grounds for justifiable homicide.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

A 7 week AT should be grounds for justifiable homicide.

Also no booze.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

psydude posted:

Pre-mob is lame, but mob is a lot worse. Imagine a 7 week long AT that culminates in being sent to live in a developing country for 9 months.

This is what I meant. And yes, it was gayer than Freddy's dead AIDS.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Freddy's AIDS aren't dead. A little piece of him lives on in twinks worldwide.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Freddy's AIDS aren't dead. A little piece of him lives on in twinks worldwide.

:unsmith:

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
My advice for JRTC: when it gets really gay, do something to make the OCs kill you. Drive without a kevlar or go 5 mph over the speed limit. Being dead is the best. I was lying on a cot eating while I saw an entire company have to react to IDF during lunch chow, then I went to sleep.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Nimmy posted:

My advice for JRTC: when it gets really gay, do something to make the OCs kill you. Drive without a kevlar or go 5 mph over the speed limit. Being dead is the best. I was lying on a cot eating while I saw an entire company have to react to IDF during lunch chow, then I went to sleep.

An OC bitched at me because when I got "wounded" I was smoking. I'm sorry dude, a chunk of shrapnel in my rear end and a below the knee amputation doesn't not keep me from smoking.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

BaconAndBullets posted:

An OC bitched at me because when I got "wounded" I was smoking. I'm sorry dude, a chunk of shrapnel in my rear end and a below the knee amputation doesn't not keep me from smoking.

our BC was playing as a wounded body once and would not shut the gently caress up. we were trying to teach our baby medics poo poo and he wouldnt stop talking about poo poo he saw in the ER, until we told him that unconscious for patients are silent. He said ok, stood up, hand of godded himself and walked off to bug another group

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Is it true that some casualty cards have poo poo like "pregnancy" on them, and that males can get said card?

My casualty card said I had a runny nose and sore throat. Was pretty underwhelmed at that one.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

Is it true that some casualty cards have poo poo like "pregnancy" on them, and that males can get said card?

Only males get that card

also only girls get penis-related cards

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This thread is so last month.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

FEB15 Army - There's no line in the budget for a new thread.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Spicy Guacamole posted:

FEB15 Army - There's no line in the budget for a new thread.

the army died

nobody cried

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Fucitol posted:

gently caress you if you're still in.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698491

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Justin Tyme posted:

My casualty card said I had a runny nose and sore throat. Was pretty underwhelmed at that one.

I sweated through my casualty card. gently caress Polk in August.

• Locked thread