Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005
Stained, dirty, smells like weed, possibly a relic from the sixties.

You know, I used to look forward to going up in PT age brackets, cause it looked so much easier on paper. But poo poo man, you just break so much easier when you get older. Gave myself a hernia doing the PT test the other day, what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
A smart E wtf

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

TPSDude posted:

1st CAV is a cesspool of nepotism and incompetenc

Cav. Cav never changes.

There's a reason we called that gaggle of fuckwits Worst Cav.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Someone mention peak army?

https://www.facebook.com/usawtfm/photos/a.391474713605.169598.242181938605/10153069679043606/?type=1

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:eyepop:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

lmbo

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

hahahahahahah

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Is Shaq wearing jorts the funny part?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Those are pants.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Shaq's the banana

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

pkells posted:

Shaq's the banana

:thejoke:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
loving lmbo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hero

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Your dick looks 2x bigger in the hands of a midget.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Cole posted:

Your dick looks 2x bigger in the hands of a midget.
"Little people," thank you.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Just got myself to Fort Gordon, what's ya'll's general opinion on it? (I by the way am a Chair Force desk warrior)

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Everybody always talks smack about the little person, they don't mention this is what the SGT is some amateur wrestler with tattoos all over his body and posts poo poo like this:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the mechanics gloves make it

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Androies posted:

Everybody always talks smack about the little person, they don't mention this is what the SGT is some amateur wrestler with tattoos all over his body and posts poo poo like this:

how did you find this

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
what the gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the mechanics gloves make it

nah im gonna say that fuckin lame bench and weight set make it

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The short one reminded me of a story I heard from my soldiers about a midget riding a tricycle down the halls of the barracks of my company, knocking on random doors looking for dudes to gently caress. It was supposed to have happened not too long before I got there (I got there in Nov 09). Fort Wainwright is a strange and magical place :stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if the devilman can only bench 80lbs, imagine what he can do to you

suck your dick from the back

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
No lie I read that as if it were a duffel blog post and looked at the photo, she must be 8-9 ... And yeah so glad it was not that.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Friar Zucchini posted:

Just got myself to Fort Gordon, what's ya'll's general opinion on it? (I by the way am a Chair Force desk warrior)

So loving boring

Seriously. There's like two bars and they aren't great at all. The mall is garbage. The restaurants are garbage. There's nothing fun to do except go to Columbia, SC.

And people get shot on a regular basis there. The highest total was seven shootings around the Augusta area in one weekend.

I was also part of a post wide lockdown because there was an active shooter. Nothing ever came of it though. They wouldn't let me in the ASAP building because it was locked down and they told me to go wait in my car.

Cole fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 25, 2015

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Cole posted:

There's nothing fun to do except go to Columbia, SC.

Jesus, if there's nothing to do except drive two hours to Cola, that area must really suck.

Seriously, Atlanta is closer, right?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just wanna say that there's nothing more Infantry than getting drunk and listening to Al Green and Marvin Gaye with a bunch of dudes

faddypaddy
Sep 3, 2011

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
Everyone gets a title or we lose it next year

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made Prod
Gordon is pretty awful for the most part. I actually am at a loss to say one positive thing about my time there.

Jody Tocroach
May 28, 2008

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning.

Friar Zucchini posted:

Town absolutely sucks but its a pussy goldmine! Plenty of ripe desperate AIT sluts that haven't been laid since before basic and the whole long distance boyfriend poo poo is starting to wear off. Just have to find whatever dive they are all flocking to nowadays. Usually they are stacked 4-6 to a room in one of the cheap hotels on Washington Rd. Used to be loving orgy central at the Masters on weekends. If you are at least semi decent looking and in shape if you play your cards right you can hook up with with a room full of pussy. Its a Ft Gordon rite of passage. In case a bitch needs some romancin first you can always go walk around the Riverwalk for free since you are a broke rear end soldier and all.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Pesticide20 posted:

I just wanna say that there's nothing more Infantry than getting drunk and listening to Al Green and Marvin Gaye with a bunch of dudes

Shasta Monster
Jan 12, 2009
Why are mandatory ETS awards a thing? I don't want an award that will have no use a month after I receive it. Especially since they won't let me go on terminal without it.

Someday I'll be able to stop lurking in the Army threads and go lurk in the veteran thread.

faddypaddy posted:

Gordon is pretty awful for the most part. I actually am at a loss to say one positive thing about my time there.

The Huddle House and that mexican place are the only redeeming features.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Huddle House was pretty unimpressive. And yet, it probably was one of the better things coming out of there that wasn't an over-used Keurig machine.

I hit a Chinese buffet in Augusta for half my meals.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

Shasta Monster posted:

Why are mandatory ETS awards a thing? I don't want an award that will have no use a month after I receive it. Especially since they won't let me go on terminal without it.

Someday I'll be able to stop lurking in the Army threads and go lurk in the veteran thread.

The dude in my orderly room was cool so when I told him I didn't care about my ETS award he just let it go.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I got mine mailed to my home of record when I went to Korea. The paperwork didn't even get started on it until I was on PCS leave.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
If you made it through you deserve a loving medal

Kinda wish it was an ETS/Retirement medal so it doesn't devalue an actual award (just kidding, anything without a V device isn't real and even then a healthy percentage of those are made up) but still it would be nice to have an award that shitheads who get kicked out don't have and can never get. gently caress them for making us put up with them.

Disclaimer: I have nothing with a V device

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
my v-device is my dick.

• Locked thread