Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Perhaps Svidrigailov put it best: 'I'm waiting and hoping - that's all!'

"Haha I'm dating a 13 year old I mean NOT REALLY I just want to groom and affect her lifestyle as a weird uncomfortable father-figure. We just met, but trust me: she's like a sexy orchestra. Also, a quote from a literary pedophile."

I can't accept that you're a real person. This has to be some Kaufman poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Fatkraken posted:

gently caress dude, you post like a weird robot that doesn't quite pass the turing test. Just talk like a loving person gently caress!

It's called the Queen's English, sunshine.. try it some day.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Breath Ray posted:

It's called the Queen's English, sunshine.. try it some day.

It's not your dialect, it's the weird smattering of quotations and asides and peculiar turns of phrase. You type like a Markov chain generator and it's both aggravating and intensely offputting. Just say what you want to say without creepy similies and out of place quotes.

Also seriously, why do like half of your 39 probations mention your big ears?

Built 4 Cuban Linux
Jul 15, 2007

i own america
bummer man. maybe give it some time before you bring it up

Built 4 Cuban Linux fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 5, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I used to be 115 pounds and I'm a six foot tall dude and I wish someone had told me to get fat sooner, also it's not really weird to try to affect someone's lifestyle if that person is someone you care about and the 'lifestyle' in question is damaging to their health.

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 4, 2015

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
If you're happy to talk about it, can you tell me how you became not-115lbs?

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

REAL MUSCLE MILK posted:

I used to be 115 pounds and I'm a six foot tall dude and I wish someone had told me to get fat sooner, also it's not really weird to try to affect someone's lifestyle if that person is someone you care about and the 'lifestyle' in question is damaging to their health.

Anybody who tells xyr xyfriend to get fat deserves to date a bloby goon lump

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Well, I didn't have an eating disorder, so it's probably not going to be super helpful. I was just a really skinny guy, but it got to the point where I couldn't eat more than a few French fries when I went out to eat, not because I didn't want to, but because physiologically I would feel sick. Eventually, I went to a doctor who told me I was wildly underweight and that I would need to put on weight if I intended on doing anything remotely physical in my life. So I just started drinking whole milk and slowly working my way through larger and larger meals. It seems like your friend is making a conscious decision to be super skinny, though, so that's a whole different series of issues.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

REAL MUSCLE MILK posted:

Well, I didn't have an eating disorder, so it's probably not going to be super helpful. I was just a really skinny guy, but it got to the point where I couldn't eat more than a few French fries when I went out to eat, not because I didn't want to, but because physiologically I would feel sick. Eventually, I went to a doctor who told me I was wildly underweight and that I would need to put on weight if I intended on doing anything remotely physical in my life. So I just started drinking whole milk and slowly working my way through larger and larger meals. It seems like your friend is making a conscious decision to be super skinny, though, so that's a whole different series of issues.

You are an inspiration to us all.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Dead Man Posting posted:

You are an inspiration to us all.

whole milk is v good

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That actually sounds like the literal translation of anorexia - no appetite. And who knows, if the optimists here are right, ole Penny Crayon may have the same deal.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

REAL MUSCLE MILK posted:

He was telling you to get ripped, not fat. You goony gently caress.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
I am IRL not fat but I thank you for your concern

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

REAL MUSCLE MILK posted:

I am IRL not fat but I thank you for your concern

Every fat gently caress says that, so I don't believe you. :)

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
That is okay. Breath Ray I hope your friend is actually okay and your concern was for nothing, but if not hey a garbage bag of whey protein is cheap.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Thanks, and thanks for sharing your experience - hopefully it will pave the way for others to tell their stories. We are seeing birdman this week so I'll see how she responds to popcorn.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Fatkraken posted:

gently caress dude, you post like a weird robot that doesn't quite pass the turing test. Just talk like a loving person gently caress!

its because hes fakeposting and using words in an awkward way to create humour

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style.

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

Well I for one think you are a great poster Breath Ray.

How long have you been dating this spooky scary skeleton?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

its because hes fakeposting and using words in an awkward way to create humour

awwwwww

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Sailor Viy posted:

Well I for one think you are a great poster Breath Ray.

How long have you been dating this spooky scary skeleton?

Cheers. Well its all pretty recent. Late November right, she comes inna boozer right, all three stone of her and with this netherworldly pallor, looking for her mate, and I turn round to MY mate and he turns round to me and we both say, fackin nice bruv.

That was it for me. Her mate got us together again before Christmas and I was invited to nye and my new featherweight friend drags me back to her lair the dirty little so and so. No dates as such but what a connection.

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.
The way you talk about her is sickening tbh and I hope you leave her the hell alone.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Breath Ray, you seem like a funny dude and from your photos you are very handsome. Why are you such a goon? I feel like you have no excuse.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I bet her anus is so tight.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I'm not sure why some people are getting upset, I think you're doing a pretty honourable thing by looking out for her health. Obviously you have no right to force her to do anything, but sometimes people need a bit of paternalism to get them on the right track. Get her some multivitamin powders and fish oil, though it looks as if she is pretty good when it comes to micronutrition. Have you tried feeding her like she was a baby? Like grab a slice of pizza and be like "here comes the food train" and make choo choo sounds as it approaches her mouth haha? It can be a pretty fun bonding experience and kind of sexy. Hope everything works out for you guys, keep us updated on what happens :).

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I weigh like 130 pounds and I almost only eat doritos and only drink diet sodas.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

A.s.P. posted:

The way you talk about her is sickening tbh and I hope you leave her the hell alone.

Beginning to think I'm not the only one trying to save this girl ;)

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Breath Ray posted:

I'd like to support her to gain weight. I've not mentioned her problem (in fact I've been showering her with compliments) but I would like to intervene once I've gained her trust. I've gone out with sub-100lb (40-45 kg) girls who lived on coffee and yoghurt, but this seems more serious.

Why do you keep finding yourself in relationships with girls with eating disorders? Is it some sort of fetish or do you have a "must save damsel" co-dependency thing going on?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I'd love to stop at just one - they just keep dyin on me! Only joking. I'm actually pretty broad-minded (pun definitely intended). Its basically a percentage game. Every now and again you're bound to come across someone really short or Russian or suffering from a rare blood disorder. (Or all three - and what a summer THAT was!)

I also take issue with the false dichotomy you posited. Have you heard of a little thing called cathexis? Cathexis is investing erotic and emotional energy into a person, situation, object or act. Cathexis, unlike fetishism, doesn’t fill in for a lack, but adds to and enables parts of yourself and the world you haven’t fully understood. Cathexis draws out and enhances libido; the object of cathexis is like a magnet pulling out of you desires that you haven’t accessed otherwise. Most importantly, cathexis is strongest when you attend to the specific, unique characteristics of your object. Fetishism means mystifying; cathexis means paying attention. The fetish loses its power when you learn about who or what it really is; cathexis gets stronger the more you know about your desire and its object.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
OP have you considered getting her a subscription to Netflix? Has worked wonders for female bulking in my experience. How is the brunch scene there in UK? The bottomless mimosas can really add up.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The 4th series of Girls is out now so hopefully Lena Dunham's powerful depictions of positive body image against all the odds will encourage my scarecrow concubine to rethink her eating patterns.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
op went too far this is boring and stupid now.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Past a certain threshold, anorexia becomes very effective birth control. So if you have to live with her disease in your relationship, the condoms can come off until she's ready to get help. I guess that's one silver lining for you.

Regarding her: is she into New Agey stuff, or fad diets? You may want to explore rectal feeding. Either as a 'diet' or as a fetish if she's into kinky stuff.

Edit:
I talked with some of the girls at work today who have experience with eating disorders, and they affirmed the efficacy of anorexia's birth control, but kinda expanded on some stuff I wasn't aware of. Your girl is going to miss periods sporadically, or have them at irregular times and with unpredictable flow. She might have a light period right on schedule, and then 5 or 6 days later when you're comfortable enough to eat her out Tywin Lannister is going to orchestrate the Red Wedding all over your face.

The worst-case scenario for you is going to be an abrupt miscarriage (she'll never know if she's pregnant) and here's a picture of a Balut to help you visualize what's going to slip in your mouth.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 7, 2015

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Great idea, and very simple. Plus, the absorption of some top top protein couldn't do any harm either.

Vindicator
Jul 23, 2007

My favorite thing about this thread is the shocking number of goons who don't understand that "but seriously" means you should not regard the last statement as true. I mean, dang, people.

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fatkraken posted:

Also the way you post is really weird, like you read a book on basic human interaction but still don't really have the knack

ya mad?

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fatkraken posted:

ya mad?

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fatkraken posted:

It's not your dialect, it's the weird smattering of quotations and asides and peculiar turns of phrase. You type like a Markov chain generator and it's both aggravating and intensely offputting. Just say what you want to say without creepy similies and out of place quotes.

ya mad?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Great idea, and very simple. Plus, the absorption of some top top protein couldn't do any harm either.

I'm sure you already know, but just for safety's sake - make sure that any enema is body temperature. Not room temperature, and sure as hell not heavy cream straight from the fridge. With her low body mass she'll get hypothermia and go into shock way easier than you think. You may want to adopt a cat to practice on first.

Do you have any strong feelings one way or the other on forced intubation and tube feeding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
OK guys I've basically let this thread slide cause there was nothing new to speculate about but its date night tomorrow and what better time to pop the question than in the peace and comfort of a sticky urban cineplex.

My ideas so far:

#1, look her in the eye while ordering biggest possible portion of nachos with extra chilli cheese
#2. say 'i hear boarding school is some scary poo poo. tell me how you coped'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRr77vju8U&t=1302s
#3. that's it :cb:

• Locked thread