Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Get her drinking chocolate milk OP. Make it yourself from whole milk. Condition her to see it as a reward. Once you chilk you can't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

OP have you considered getting her a subscription to Netflix? Has worked wonders for female bulking in my experience. How is the brunch scene there in UK? The bottomless mimosas can really add up.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dr. Drew says a domineering mom causes eating disorders usually. Then later his own daughter had one.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

Stop trying to put problems into places where there aren't you twat. You know why most people run and bike? Because its fun you dumbass.

What are the odds that this girl is perfectly normal weight wise, and op is just a big fat goon that doesn't know what that looks like?

Why is another mans business making you angry? Relax

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Philip Rivers posted:

I'm just trying to make myself eat more regularly. When I'm depressed I have very little appetite, but now that I'm in less of a funk I'm back up to 120 or something a little more normal for me. She sounds pretty depressive from some of what you've said about her so maybe that has something to do with it.

Lets stay focused on the OP here

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

OP do you and her have any mutual female friends? If so, maybe try dropping comments like (so and so) has put on some weight and is really carrying it well, maybe do 4-6 times per day for a few weeks and ramp it up.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

You could make her "healthy" smoothies and put a bunch of olive oil and/or heavy cream in there, also green poo poo like kale so she doesn't catch on, this could be unethical sure, but as Hannibal once said, Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way, or make one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I just thought it might be a good idea to pretend to sponsor one of those African kids who is starving (pretend because I think its kinda expensive to really do and who knows where the money goes) that would give you an "in" to talk about starving people needing to eat all the time and you could use it to subtly remind her that food is her friend. Also, you could buy some "plumpynut" off ebay, its a high caloric food they feed those starving people, I bet aid workers pilfer boxes of it and sell it for cheap. You could tell her its a zero calorie snack, or even better, that its like celery where your body burns more calories digesting it than it provides.

• Locked thread