Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Probably gonna have to wait like 30 minutes to get my haircut, should have gone to work today. 5 People in front of me, ask away goons will answer until it is my turn for the hair cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Do you need to use the bathroom?

if you do, will you lose your spot in line?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
nice... u thinking about telling them its your first time there for the free hot towel experience?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Naw no need for the bathroom, everyone signs a sheet they use that

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ask if they do happy endings OP.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
what's sports clips

is that some kind of gay barber shop

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tell the fat girl that cuts your hair to use their vibrating belt sander thing on your dilz

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

sexy young infidel posted:

nice... u thinking about telling them its your first time there for the free hot towel experience?

They know I am a regular, might try driving to another store next time good idea.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

FordPRefectLL posted:

what's sports clips

is that some kind of gay barber shop

A place for guys to get a haircut all tvs watching sports and cheap price

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

sounds like my barber shop

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

all the dudes who work at my barber shop are mexican and when the world cup was on they got me drunk as a skunk when they were cutting my hair though does sports clip give you free beer

Stugazi
Mar 1, 2004

Who me, Bitter?
Ask for a trim "down there".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FordPRefectLL posted:

sounds like my barber shop

given your avatar and these posts, I'm going to just go out on a limb here and mention your experience may vary from someone going to SportsClips.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

FordPRefectLL posted:

all the dudes who work at my barber shop are mexican and when the world cup was on they got me drunk as a skunk when they were cutting my hair though does sports clip give you free beer

That sounds p neat.

OP: Have you ever tried getting your GF/wife to cut your hair? No lines, no sports ball, no douche bags. I only ever get one hair cut anyway, maybe you do frosted tips or something fancy?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

DiHK posted:

That sounds p neat.

OP: Have you ever tried getting your GF/wife to cut your hair? No lines, no sports ball, no douche bags. I only ever get one hair cut anyway, maybe you do frosted tips or something fancy?

In college we did this, but I don't clippers and what not anymore

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Please be sure to post a tjhread when you go to lunch, and when you drive home and when you take a poo poo, this is important we need to know

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Our Sport Clips was like Hooters for haircuts for the first month or so and then settled down into a more normal salon.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

Please be sure to post a tjhread when you go to lunch, and when you drive home and when you take a poo poo, this is important we need to know

this but unironically

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
The last barber I frequented was old school prison release cartel. Good haircut, greater stories.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Are there any block people there? Or do they strictly do the barber shop thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i spend about $30 on my haircuts

• Locked thread