Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Lockheed Martin, we proudly pay tribute to our heroes in uniform

Proudly
pay tribute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Helmet to helmet hit.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Glimm posted:

Yeah was that not clearly targetting?

I dunno, are these pac-12 refs :v:? I thought that was pretty bad actually, then the dude stood over him, which probably should've been taunting (not that I think it should be but)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The coach is going to get fired during half time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Iowa is very stupid. I was hoping for B1G supremacy but I'm hoping they get trashed now. That was absolutely chickenshit.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

considering MN put 50 some on IA this doesn't surprise me

HAHAHAHA WTF WERE YOU THINKING

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jesus, go safety!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

holy poo poo

it happened

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

blackmongoose posted:

That was probably the second dumbest football play I have ever seen.

Second?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That has to be the #1 not top ten play

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Gonna compete with Jameis' fumble.

#1 today was the basketball accidental own basket

:jerkbag:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

paul allen is the worst, i agree

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

"An ABSOLUTE IDIOT"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Cops kicking rear end

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Flag down, probs unnecessary roughness

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This game got really entertaining.

And I'm getting flashbacks to that Texas Tech Minnesota game :stonk:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Go K-State?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

UCLA is probably gonna win. I can feel it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

OH poo poo WHAT THE gently caress UCLA

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was AWFUL Kansas State. AWFUL.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh no :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh god that looked AWFUL

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't know why they made that one player walk yesterday with a huge cast on instead of putting him on a board.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

That looked loving awful.

Major shades of Willis Mcgahee

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Call a penalty on UCLA

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was pretty nifty kick

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

where is gohuskies

also fat man touchdown

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Go Huskies...? Go...Cowboys?

???

?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wah wah

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

seiferguy posted:

The Cowboys just had a player kicked off their team for punching his pregnant girlfriend.

Ugh UW is not getting any breaks.

The Huskies just had a player kicked off their team for strangling a coach

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't know if I like Washington's helmets. They clash hard.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wah wah

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That was quite a run.

How long has this game been going? I can't gauge.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

seiferguy posted:

Hour and 45.

Jesus you can't get those dumb penalties when you're fighting for your life.

This game has felt far longer than this

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

Mostly I'm just pissed off that I'm more emotionally invested in the huskies than the Seahawks and yet the former always lets me down :smith:

The same but instead of Huskies put Gophers and instead of Seahawks put Packers

Except you've won a bowl in the last 10 years

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

hahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Heaf posted:

did OK State just throw that to like a defensive tackle

AND IT WAS GOOD

• Locked thread