Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

[*]
  • Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
    Houston vs. Pittsburgh Fort Worth, Texas
    Amon G. Carter Stadium Jan. 2
    Noon ESPN
  • TaxSlayer Bowl
    Iowa vs. Tennessee Jacksonville, Fla.
    EverBank Field Jan. 2
    3:20 p.m. ESPN
  • Valero Alamo Bowl
    Kansas State vs. UCLA San Antonio
    Alamodome Jan. 2
    6:45 p.m. ESPN
  • TicketCity Cactus Bowl
    Washington vs. Oklahoma State Tempe, Ariz.
    Sun Devil Stadium Jan. 2
    10:15 p.m. ESPN
  • Birmingham Bowl
    East Carolina vs. Florida Birmingham, Ala.
    Legion Field Jan. 3
    Noon ESPN
  • GoDaddy Bowl
    Toledo vs. Arkansas State Mobile, Ala.
    Ladd-Peebles Stadium Jan. 4
    9 p.m. ESPN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Holy poo poo, the fake worked

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
BAM! Bradley!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
It's More Than A Bowl Game.

It's also a dinner and a show.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
If they have all this Armed Forces stuff they better have included a Coast Guard booth :mad:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

CaptainYesterday posted:

Birmingham Bowl is on ESPN2, actually.

Both Espn's website and my cable guide list it on ESPN 1

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Looking at this handful of people all sitting in the rain makes me wonder if my old senile uncle actually went to this game. He usually attends every Pitt game

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Thank you, Red Cross. The one thing that I thought was missing from TV advertising was birthing videos.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
A rain cover for the cameras? What the hell is that?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Pictured: Pitt Defense

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Clemmings you dumbass

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
ESPN, I'm pretty sure Josh Harrison doesn't play for the Steelers.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Wanvig posted:

As for the game, the Coogs are going to come back to within one score and get picked off in the end zone as time expires. Par for the season.

It's happening!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Fuuuuuuuucccccckkk

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I really like OSU's helmet design in this game

I just love how understated and simple it is

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

seiferguy posted:

20 points in little more than a quarter?? Can it be done?

Yes :smithicide:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Can someone please explain what happened to Castleman's helmet?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSSXmYSDLRI

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I love the Verizon Fios description of this game:

quote:

The Arkansas State Red Wolves (7-5) are making their fourth straight appearance in the GoDaddy Bowl, while Toledo (8-4) missed the postseason last year. Both are trying to generate momentum heading into the offseason.

I'm sorry Fios, but I don't think it's possible to generate much momentum after being in the GoDaddy Bowl for the fourth straight time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:toot:

Tedd_Not_Ed fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jan 5, 2015

• Locked thread