Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

well that was a hilariously bad toss by Chuan. Literally game losing (although they had lost already tbh).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I don't think anyone could blame chuan at all for that play because of how far behind his team was but that's something that will kick around reddit as a webm for a while

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

pls replace the sheever image with one that is better.

preferably this gif

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
MVP Omni and VG Juggernaut pick.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cool OP but really dumb putting the tcjimbo sign pic and not the STOATS pic when it contains like a half dozen dota goons in it (and was tweeted by the Dota 2 twitter). Also no mention that ld is a goon and we made him.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Groovelord Neato posted:

Cool OP but really dumb putting the tcjimbo sign pic and not the STOATS pic when it contains like a half dozen dota goons in it (and was tweeted by the Dota 2 twitter). Also no mention that ld is a goon and we made him.

Also put the goon fitness plan that only LD failed in the OP

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

We made him and we failed him.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

We made him and we failed him.

And he forsook us.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

use this for bruno thanks

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
At least the Equilibrium post will never be forgotten.

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Also put the goon fitness plan that only LD failed in the OP

Yes please, interested to see what this was.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Please add my caster tier list from the last thread to post 2 with pics of the casters so we can also judge them physically

Stupid Sexy Sheever

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Asuron posted:

Yes please, interested to see what this was.

I created a lifting/diet plan that a number of dota goons took to and got in good shape and ld is literally the only one who started it and failed. He used to PM me a bunch of irc about how bad the BTS house is about food - going to Denny's and poo poo all the time and cramming the fridge with leftovers.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

Thank you Shawn. The goon meet at ti4 was real, and that sign was a loving pain in the rear end to carry around. So worth it though.

E: here's the Dota Twitter pic I linked in the first page:

https://twitter.com/DOTA2/status/490917909087019009

Goons, from left to right: Washow, yoya, me, slamm and Vorless. More goons arrived later.

They almost didn't let me in with this huge gently caress you sign. Anyways I'm excited for ti5 this year.

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 4, 2015

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
it's been half a year and I still have no loving idea what that sign's supposed to mean

When's DAC supposed to start anyway

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Reoxygenation posted:

it's been half a year and I still have no loving idea what that sign's supposed to mean

Lmao if you don't know who stoats is. And quals start tomorrow I believe.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Reoxygenation posted:

It's cute how thread goons don't know all the big names.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i'll take a crack at adding all of the stuff you guys have suggested to the OP tomorrow or tuesday, i have like six short papers i have to write when i get home from work along with like three other assignments i shouldve been doing over the last two weeks but procrastinated on by doing stupid poo poo like making this op

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i thought stoats was finally dead wtf

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's cute how thread goons don't know all the big names.

i don't play this game with goons on purpose, my friends are far enough already

what am I msising here

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Reoxygenation posted:

i don't play this game with goons on purpose, my friends are far enough already

what am I msising here

Clearly everything.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Reoxygenation posted:

what am I msising here

Most of what life has to offer, if stoats' stories are anything to go by.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Lol if you haven't played with headliner, stoats or Minrad.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
What does 2/3 get me?

who the gently caress is staots

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Pureauthor posted:

Tobi casted TI4 finals, not LD.

Also if we're including significant studios I think joinDota would be part of the list instead of Tobi standalone.

who else is even a part of jD?

Groovelord Neato posted:

the STOATS pic is in there wtf. also I didn't know LD was a goon, any goony details/history on his time at Something Awful?

Groovelord Neato posted:

I created a lifting/diet plan that a number of dota goons took to and got in good shape and ld is literally the only one who started it and failed. He used to PM me a bunch of irc about how bad the BTS house is about food - going to Denny's and poo poo all the time and cramming the fridge with leftovers.

specifics on the plan?

uh

asking for a friend?

also i really need to stop taking suggestions for the OP, its going to slowly become a meme fest
not sure if thats to terrible though

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 5, 2015

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Luna Was Here posted:

specifics on the plan?

uh

asking for a friend?

lmao if you're not a muscle god 24/7

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

who else is even a part of jD?
For casters the only one I can think of is Capitalist. Maelk, Soe, do other stuff?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
N0tail and Misery to c9 confirmed I guess
http://i.imgur.com/OzU40gC.jpg

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Has anyone pointed out that n0tail was obviously kicked from Secret because screaming "gently caress HIM UP" isn't going to win you TI5?

Anyway, he and misery have landed in C9, as leaked on ee's stream:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
please tell me the reason envy's stream is offline is because he showed his skype on screen and is now being ddos'd into next year

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
No Sniff in the OP?

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Luna Was Here posted:

please tell me the reason envy's stream is offline is because he showed his skype on screen and is now being ddos'd into next year

I think it's more likely that he's asleep or scrimming since he has a DAC qualifier tomorrow

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Lol if you actually play Dota 2.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
What is up with the D2L? Shouldn't it have started by now? Are they all sitting in a ballroom in Vegas doing nothing?

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

apparently the doors opened an hour late, no one really knows why

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ahHHHHHHHH

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

Elyv posted:

apparently the doors opened an hour late, no one really knows why

Let's blame someone. Who do we hate this week? Shame LD isn't associated with this event.

Stream just went up, showing a schedule that has the first match starting an hour and a half ago.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Jamsque posted:

Let's blame someone. Who do we hate this week? Shame LD isn't associated with this event.

Stream just went up, showing a schedule that has the first match starting an hour and a half ago.

D2L is ayesee's turf, goons like to hate on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Jamsque posted:

Blame ayesee

• Locked thread