Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

RideTheSpiral posted:

why cant the muslims tailor their moral code to fit the universal laws humans rights as invented by white men in france?

because the arab street don't accept the surpremacy of state above family and acts accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

opus111 posted:

lmao see.

like anyone is going to spend any time explaining something nuanced to an actual retard in gbs

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what england needs is a kkk of its own. the english defence league is too pussy to lynch uppity minorities who get off raping the white women

no need to create a strawman, it would just be nice if rapists went to jail.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

There's actually a bunch of Muslim philosophers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_philosophers

i knew that but quote teh ones that are ethical philosophers i dont really want to scout for 'em

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

like anyone is going to spend any time explaining something nuanced to an actual retard in gbs

lol. at least try and break out of cliche for once in your life.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

opus111 posted:

i think thjis is gonna be an LF thing where the op goes ;IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER I WONT EXPLAIN IT!' calls you garbage and then follows you around the forum all day. i hope not tho cos i wanna hear the reasoning .

the source of the story is a paper with credibility on the level of the drudge report, written and intended to stoke actual irl racism in england

any statement beginning with "im a liberal" is retarded, anything that starts with "im a liberal but" deserves nothing outside ridicule. its the "im not racist but" for burgeoning young bigots

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm a liberal but i would much rather be a conservative since they get all the fine ladies. i can't help it though because i was born this way.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

lol not buyin this I did a google and it turns out Adil Rashid is an English cricket* player not a rapist

* its like gay baseball

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im a liberal but Muslims!! here are my reactions to a story from the daily mail, a fine and reputable source of journalism

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

RideTheSpiral posted:

everything you say and probably think is stupid hth

I think you might be literally retarded.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im a liberal but these grits are dank

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
(i made grits, theyre p good)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

the source of the story is a paper with credibility on the level of the drudge report, written and intended to stoke actual irl racism in england

any statement beginning with "im a liberal" is retarded, anything that starts with "im a liberal but" deserves nothing outside ridicule. its the "im not racist but" for burgeoning young bigots

so no reasoning then, just pearl-clutching and empty rhetoric.

explain why it isn't a problem in the UK when faced with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
The legend of Nottingham grows...

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Rent-A-Cop posted:

lol not buyin this I did a google and it turns out Adil Rashid is an English cricket* player not a rapist

* its like gay baseball
i higly doubt this online newspaper for young nigerians would lie to me

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm not racist but drat if it isnt hot in here *pulls collar nervously*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

im a liberal but Muslims!! here are my reactions to a story from the daily mail, a fine and reputable source of journalism

lazy stuff, op.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
theres precedent for this in the UK

like, you can gently caress anyone as long as you can convince a judge either a) they looked 18 or b) you are retarded an mentally under 18

some dude in the uk literally hosed a 10-year old and got away with it because the judge thought he looked real broke up and sad when he found out how old she was

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im not the op retard

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

opus111 posted:

explain why it isn't a problem in the UK when faced with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

those guys seem to have gone to jail and muslim spokespeople in the UK were like "uh yeah we need to examine our poo poo and address why we keep producing dudes who think of women as objects"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this is the nation where everyone knew jeremy saville was loving children for decades, goons cant face the fact that the united kingdom is a trash nation full of trash people

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if aatrek lived in the uk he could still be a mod today i bet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

opus111 posted:

they went to jail

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
do y'all seriously have no regard for the standards and credentials of news sources and just get mad at whatever retarded headline toilet rags print? maybe if you wave your arms about to appear larger you can frighten sanity back into modern society as if it were a naive bear

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

"77 years jail for Asian brutes who preyed on 'white trash' girls for sex". Daily Express. 10 May 2012.

lol asian brutes

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

those guys seem to have gone to jail and muslim spokespeople in the UK were like "uh yeah we need to examine our poo poo and address why we keep producing dudes who think of women as objects"

yes i know they went to jail, the crux of the matter is that the investigation took longer than it should have because people are so scared of being labeled islamaphobs and people suffered for it. It was a terrible tragedy exacerbated by the feeling people like THS create.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

TEAYCHES posted:

I'm a liberal, but I criticize Islam the same way I would criticize any other religion and it's practices and culture. I don't make a special exception for Muslims out of all the world's religions and cultures because reasons.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

the only source on this is from the daily mail so, while it may be true, rn its roughly in the same possibility space as batboy

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

they went to jail

this is the point:

Ann Cryer, who was then the Labour MP for Keighley, recalled in a BBC documentary filmed in 2012 that she had worked with the families of the victims involved, and had been "round at the police station virtually every week" and was "begging" both the police and social services to do something. However, Cryer said, "neither the police nor social services would touch those cases...I think it was they were afraid of being called racist."

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

the united kingdom is a trash nation full of trash people

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

OMGVBFLOL posted:

theres precedent for this in the UK

like, you can gently caress anyone as long as you can convince a judge either a) they looked 18 or b) you are retarded an mentally under 18

some dude in the uk literally hosed a 10-year old and got away with it because the judge thought he looked real broke up and sad when he found out how old she was

i assume they don't have elected judges and prosecutors in the UK. Let me guess, its crown court b/c it operates under the authority of the crown?

So long as the English maintain an unelected monarchy, they'll suffer these injustices.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Whatev posted:

do y'all seriously have no regard for the standards and credentials of news sources and just get mad at whatever retarded headline toilet rags print? maybe if you wave your arms about to appear larger you can frighten sanity back into modern society as if it were a naive bear

i'm a liberal but if it doesnt happen in the united states of america i dont care enough to check because it makes me feel better

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

this is the nation where everyone knew jeremy saville was loving children for decades, goons cant face the fact that the united kingdom is a trash nation full of trash people

ok you said trash and not garbage loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool even your language is predictable!

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

i assume they don't have elected judges and prosecutors in the UK. Let me guess, its crown court b/c it operates under the authority of the crown?

So long as the English maintain an unelected monarchy, they'll suffer these injustices.

monarchies pretty much invented loving kids tbqh

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

opus111 posted:

this is the point:

Ann Cryer, who was then the Labour MP for Keighley, recalled in a BBC documentary filmed in 2012 that she had worked with the families of the victims involved, and had been "round at the police station virtually every week" and was "begging" both the police and social services to do something. However, Cryer said, "neither the police nor social services would touch those cases...I think it was they were afraid of being called racist."

good thing american cops have no fear of racism, it's so much better here as a result (for white people)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

opus111 posted:

this is the point:

yeah thats bullshit

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

white paedos are fun and geeky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah thats bullshit

what insider-knowledge do you have on this , then?

• Locked thread