Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

TOOT BOOT posted:

dont do it man, its not worth it

i know i tried it once and it was hella awkward when i realized i wasn't into it while i pummeled some guys butthole while his shriveled flaccid cock flopped about eventually somehow cumming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ramsus posted:

i know i tried it once and it was hella awkward when i realized i wasn't into it while i pummeled some guys butthole while his shriveled flaccid cock flopped about eventually somehow cumming

pics

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Aren't there a lot of anti-muslim protests going on in the EU right now? Mainly in Germany? I heard they were initially fairly small but have grown alarmingly fast in a short amount of time.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

while i'm liberal, there's no problem with being an internet racist, and they should really learn that.

Criticizing a religion is not racism.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
looks like i'll never run for office

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-morality/

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Acid Haze posted:

Aren't there a lot of anti-muslim protests going on in the EU right now? Mainly in Germany? I heard they were initially fairly small but have grown alarmingly fast in a short amount of time.

nothing disturbing here. move along

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

TEAYCHES posted:

Where is that? Is that Dresden?

e: PEGIDA - Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West

Sounds like the Tea Party without the dog whistle terminology.

Acid Haze fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 3, 2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Acid Haze posted:

Where is that? Is that Dresden?

ya

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

The Dennis System posted:

actually islam is a race

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

would you find it disturbing if you agreed with what they were marching against?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

opus111 posted:

would you find it disturbing if you agreed with what they were marching against?

no, i would not find it nearly as disturbing if they were not marching to support a rightwing german nationalist movement

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

relgious people believe god to be a necessary institution

well i'll be

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

stop calling me dick dorkins

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It would be nice if teayches or Sheng-ji would attempt to make some sort of coherent argument, instead of just yelling "racism!" over and over.

my coherent argument is youre dumb

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

its good to see that the UK has religious school on a similar spectrum of hosed up to those american charter schools where the students read cartoons where the dialog is like
"it is good to submit to authority"
"yes, submitting to authority helps us be more godly"
"i am glad authority figures have my spiritual health in mind"
"yes"

yes telling kids to listen to adults is the same as this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

argondamn posted:

yeah i cant tell the diff between "dont back-sass your mom" and repeating "submit to authority" like an MKULTRA programming session either

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

argondamn posted:

yo everyone teaches their kids to differentiate between legitimate and illegitimate authority. i hope no one teaches their kids to "listen to adults" for any number of reasons, including the risk that they could be talking to an englishman, known for being notorious and shameless pedophiles

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

This is a quality news source.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

this is an insanely normal way to talk to children

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jan 3, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

TEAYCHES posted:

yo everyone teaches their kids to differentiate between legitimate and illegitimate authority. i hope no one teaches their kids to "listen to adults" for any number of reasons, including the risk that they could be talking to an englishman, known for being notorious and shameless pedophiles

you can't make a child in a butt

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rapman the Cook posted:

This is a quality news source.

its extremely unfair to dismiss the article as bullshit just because its a nigerian tabloid when the story actually originates from the daily mail

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

TEAYCHES posted:

its extremely unfair to dismiss the article as bullshit just because its a nigerian tabloid when the story actually originates from the daily mail

its also extremely unlikely that the nigerian tabloid picked up the story for nefarious reasons considering the country's long history of religious harmony

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

Win one loving world cup...

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

opus111 posted:

btw look at this hilarious post

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

relgious people believe god to be a necessary institution

well i'll be

I guess you didn't scroll down the list at all, and didn't see the part about the vast majority of Muslims believing that homosexuality was immoral. Or maybe you did. Do you think the fact that the vast majority of Muslims think homosexuality is immoral is not a problem, and shouldn't be called out? Why? Are you a homophobe? Do you hate gay people? Why do you hate gays? Or do you think we should call out Mormons or the people who run chick fil a for being anti-gay, but not Muslims because...why?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
In britain they have a game show called Release The Hounds, where contestants try to run from a pack of dogs for money.

That's not a joke, that's a real show on television in britian

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
sure you disagree with the kkk but would you hate them so much if the organisation was a club for people to discuss cats??

makes you think

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
They should make a game show where the contestants brush their teeth and the ones that have the least teeth fall out into the sink wins. Swallowing teeth is frowned upon.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I guess you didn't scroll down the list at all, and didn't see the part about the vast majority of Muslims believing that homosexuality was immoral. Or maybe you did. Do you think the fact that the vast majority of Muslims think homosexuality is immoral is not a problem, and shouldn't be called out? Why? Are you a homophobe? Do you hate gay people? Why do you hate gays? Or do you think we should call out Mormons or the people who run chick fil a for being anti-gay, but not Muslims because...why?

lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

RideTheSpiral posted:

sure you disagree with the kkk but would you hate them so much if the organisation was a club for people to discuss cats??

makes you think

talk about moral relativism!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

for some reason many people cannot simply call out islam for being lovely on a variety of topics without working themselves up into a towering Clash of Civilizations fervor

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

fart

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

Win one loving world cup...

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

It would be nice if you would attempt to make some sort of coherent argument

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

a hole-y ghost posted:

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

thats not rape

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

It would be nice if you would attempt to make some sort of coherent argument

Why would I? No in this thread is making a coherent argument. But go ahead and keep defending the most misogynistic and homophobic religion on the planet. You misogynist homophobe.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Why would I? No in this thread is making a coherent argument. But go ahead and keep defending the most misogynistic and homophobic religion on the planet. You misogynist homophobe.

thank you

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

im a liberal but Muslims!! here are my reactions to a story from the daily mail, a fine and reputable source of journalism

im am not a lieberal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

I'll be lolin at this post when im grinding up against hot gay men at the gay club in my Muslim country

• Locked thread