Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

this is the nation where everyone knew jeremy saville was loving children for decades, goons cant face the fact that the united kingdom is a trash nation full of trash people

confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

looks like that whore got n̻͇͈̗̯͛̾̇̏̂͠ͅi̢̳̦̳̪̽̃̒͑͠$͔̤̊͐͑ͯ̽ͣ̚͘*̜̗̺̲̣̳̗̗̒͛̀͒̆^̳̞̗̪̓́ͣ̽̕r̢̪̮̲̣̤̄e̼͖̪̭ͣͥͥ͆̕d̘̾̓ͣ

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ork of Fiction posted:

Win one loving world cup...

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

This cultural relativism poo poo has got to stop. If you live in England, you follow their laws, period. I'm a liberal, but liberalism is starting to reach an absurd extreme. You can't even put a rapist in prison if he's Muslim because you're so afraid of being labeled a racist or Islamophobe. (Not to mention that Islam is not a race, so accusations of racism when criticising Islam make no sense.) Liberals do nothing but criticize Christianity for misogyny and homophobia (which they should), but criticizing Islam for even worse misogyny and homophobia make you an "Islamophobe". It's retarded.

the funny thing about retards that write a bunch of words like this in gbs is that they usually obviously haven't even read the article and are just knee-jerking around based on their previously held biases

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I guess you didn't scroll down the list at all, and didn't see the part about the vast majority of Muslims believing that homosexuality was immoral. Or maybe you did. Do you think the fact that the vast majority of Muslims think homosexuality is immoral is not a problem, and shouldn't be called out? Why? Are you a homophobe? Do you hate gay people? Why do you hate gays? Or do you think we should call out Mormons or the people who run chick fil a for being anti-gay, but not Muslims because...why?

how come no one gets this worked up about...literally any other religion.....?

......just asking questions...

:tinfoil:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dudes get plenty worked up about christianity, have you never been in a room with a raised-evangelical atheist?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

ashgromnies posted:

the funny thing about retards that write a bunch of words like this in gbs is that they usually obviously haven't even read the article and are just knee-jerking around based on their previously held biases

Shut up, you misogynist homophobe.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i am a practicing homosexual and i love and follow Mohammad's teachings. Mohammad was the last true prophet of God

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its kind of funny how even atheism preserves the old religious tribalism, with people raised protestant focusing on catholic sex misconduct and people raised catholic focusing on how protestant churches straight up worship money

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

paranoid randroid posted:

dudes get plenty worked up about christianity, have you never been in a room with a raised-evangelical atheist?

i don't see the same responses to christians or jews or whatever. it's always worse if you're muslim.

e: the relative intensity of response

its kind of funny how even atheism preserves the old religious tribalism, with people raised protestant focusing on catholic sex misconduct and people raised catholic focusing on how protestant churches straight up worship money

this is truth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

christianity owns unironically and jesus is my coposter

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

old dog child posted:

i don't see the same responses to christians or jews or whatever. it's always worse if you're muslim.

e: the relative intensity of response

theres some forums for formerly-haredi jewish women and boy frickin howdy those dames have some words to say about orthodox judaism

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MzwExiLF7I

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
There will never be something a muslim savage does and i will think "Wow surprised he could do something that awful." Their countries should be turned into glass.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thank god weve got Phallus Philsophe Plafop here to share his hard hitting analysis

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Plafop posted:

There will never be something a muslim savage does and i will think "Wow surprised he could do something that awful." Their countries should be turned into glass.

i love having you on the something awful forums because you are just like my alcoholic racist uncle and it really keeps me on the level

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
on assignment from the national assembly, armed with caliper and cock-compass, plafop descends into the empty quarter to gather data concerning mohammedan dick

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm not gonna argue that islam is good, because Islam is bad, but Britain loving loves pedophilia, like whoa. It is crazy how much child loving goes on over there.

Which is even weirder when you consider how ugly British children are

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

i love having you on the something awful forums because you are just like my alcoholic racist uncle and it really keeps me on the level

Your uncle sounds cooler and less of a human being than you.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

on assignment from the national assembly, armed with caliper and cock-compass, plafop descends into the empty quarter to gather data concerning mohammedan dick

My guess is that muslim penises are very small. But Islam is a disease of the mind that can infect any race, and penis size is strongly correlated to race. I imagine Indonesian penises are tiny.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Plafop posted:

Your uncle sounds cooler and less of a human being than you.

im gay

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Wasn't LF forums mod Mccaine also a gay English pedophile? Interesting how exclusively homosexual males and pedophilia tend to go hand in hand.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Plafop posted:

Wasn't LF forums mod Mccaine also a gay English pedophile? Interesting how exclusively homosexual males and pedophilia tend to go hand in hand.

he was dutch, you amusing friendly republican

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

he was dutch, you amusing friendly republican

Oh my mistake. But he was gay and he was a pedophile. I remember if you brought up that him loving 13 and 14 year olds was wrong you would get banned.

lfield
May 10, 2008
im starting to think Plafop just says things he thinks are offensive for attention, and isnt actually being sincere

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

TEAYCHES posted:

20 pages of racism and islamophobia

vvvvvvvvvv

cmon you say that like its a bad thing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lfield posted:

im starting to think Plafop just says things he thinks are offensive for attention, and isnt actually being sincere

makes u think

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Why so many gay pedophiles, THS? Why do those two perversions go hand in hand, why are they so closely linked?

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

i'm lollin' at this because in america the judge would have just pulled out a revolver and blown dude's head off. then he woulda acted all indignant because he didn't realize murder was illegal and then the police would line up and high five him all day.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
plaflop is a very successful troll but it's his actual personality and opinions

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Given that most democracies in Europe are extremely young and prone to fits of xenophobic hysteria, and that the many of the most developed countries in Western Europe have long histories of enslaving, mass murdering and conquering people all over the globe, including minority populations on their own continent, maybe we should glass Europe too while we're being trollishly cavalier about using nuclear weapons on deserving populations.

If whole ethnicities and nationalities were punished for the actions of their worst members, there would be few Western Europeans alive now.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jan 3, 2015

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Plafop posted:

Why so many gay pedophiles, THS? Why do those two perversions go hand in hand, why are they so closely linked?

gays just love loving children, plafop. its gay to have sex with kids. have you ever known any irl gay ppl?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

gays just love loving children, plafop. its gay to have sex with kids. have you ever known any irl gay ppl?

Sure, and I wouldn't leave them alone with a kid for a second.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Plafop posted:

Sure, and I wouldn't leave them alone with a kid for a second.

good to hear, im glad of it. you are like the opposite of the gay uncle, the responsible uncle

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

theperminator posted:

http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-...wrong-pictured/

Seriously, why is the UK so beta these days? they keep letting people get away with all sorts of poo poo because they're afraid of offending muslims or something?

"Your honor, I was raised by 4chan, the only human contact I have ever known, to believe that..."

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i dunno i kinda agree with plafop some times but i just get this feeling teh guy wouldnt be fun to hang around

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Vengarr posted:

"Your honor, I was raised by 4chan, the only human contact I have ever known, to believe that..."

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yes, obedience always makes us happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

theres some forums for formerly-haredi jewish women and boy frickin howdy those dames have some words to say about orthodox judaism

kinda like the soviet deserters had things to say about serving in the soviet army

dumb whores

• Locked thread