Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

just sayin its cheap humor but i guess its funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
im digging it, op

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

I was about to say I never thought Eric Andre was that funny, but then I saw this image and now I'm rethinking my entire life.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ProfessorMurder posted:

I was about to say I never thought Eric Andre was that funny, but then I saw this image and now I'm rethinking my entire life.

This bit was the only funny thing to ever happen in that show.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The best episode is the one where Hannibal hosts for the whole show.

Cuz hes actually funny.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

JB50 posted:

Cuz hes actually funny.

The Eric Andre Show is like, startlingly unfunny on the whole.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I never saw the Hannibal episode. I've seen like three episodes and wanted to die in two and a half. The Lance Reddick sequence was the only thing that took the gun out of my mouth.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Solid Poopsnake posted:

This bit was the only funny thing to ever happen in that show.

Oh good, so I can stop wondering if I should give the show another chance.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Shows legit. Y'all trifling rear end mother fuckers be hating on a tee vee showzilla. I'm out. Peac

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

is that the boss from The Wire pretending to be Jean-Kirk Picard

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

JB50 posted:

Cuz hes actually funny.

Hannibal Show ep owns.

Why isn't like anything Hannibal Buress is in on any streaming services god drat it.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
who is eric andre OP and is he funny or is he just funny to you because your an idiot?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
i turn off all the live action garbage they have on adult swim

the only one that ever made me chuckle was the one where the guy is an office worker for satan

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

The Rage posted:

Yes.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

He also has strong words about slavery.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
He looks like a crack addict , or someone who works in a retarded workshop sorting beads.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im sorry but if you don't think eric andre running around trashing the set is funny at all you need better weed

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I think he only does all that poo poo in the Tim & Eric produced stuff. His stand up and acting are pretty mundane.

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

this Clip is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fm-xSSARyo

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The Rage posted:

Kunta Kinte La Forge

Cant see his shackles in the cropped pic. I had to look the Star Trek character because Im not a huge nerd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY

JB50 fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jan 3, 2015

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Is this comedy in the YOOL 2015?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it underlines the absurdity of existence in 2015 and thus the comedy

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

JB50 posted:

Kunta Kinte La Forge

Cant see his shackles in the cropped pic. I had to look the Star Trek character because Im not a huge nerd.

Thanks for clarifying that, otherwise random internet people might think you're a huge nerd.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I think a lot of adult swim stuff relies on a layer of meta-humor where you the viewer are supposed to find it funny that anyone would even air the weird poo poo you are watching.

And then you remember that weird poo poo is cool and rare on TV so you are OK with it. 12 oz mouse rules

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

ProfessorMurder posted:

Thanks for clarifying that, otherwise random internet people might think you're a huge nerd.

I was going to say Data, but I knew that wasnt right.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
If you rely on a cartoon network's late night programming to tell you what comedy is then the fight is already lost on you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man posted:

I think a lot of adult swim stuff relies on a layer of meta-humor where you the viewer are supposed to find it funny that anyone would even air the weird poo poo you are watching.

And then you remember that weird poo poo is cool and rare on TV so you are OK with it. 12 oz mouse rules

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
"What doth the rainbow read to me, NIGGA!"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I saw a drunk woman projectile vomit on a small child at a New Years event. The child's mother was very upset and the drunk lady who puked left immediately as the upset mom tried to follow her out and get her info, dragging her sobbing, puke covered child in toe with her as everyone else stared.

I have a good feeling about 2015 is what I'm trying to say

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I've noticed almost every drat movie or TV show I watch in the past couple years has vomiting scenes in them and my theory is that everyone is doing it because vomiting is a visceral primal bodily function thing that isn't generally censored like boobs, penises, sex, making GBS threads, bleeding/violence etc. Kids cartoons can have people barfing as a joke.

Tear down this censorship wall, bring titties to television.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

That's because Eric Andre suffers from bulimia.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

He was good in Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 23.

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014

Light Gun Man posted:

I've noticed almost every drat movie or TV show I watch in the past couple years has vomiting scenes in them and my theory is that everyone is doing it because vomiting is a visceral primal bodily function thing that isn't generally censored like boobs, penises, sex, making GBS threads, bleeding/violence etc. Kids cartoons can have people barfing as a joke.

Tear down this censorship wall, bring titties to television.

Ladies with big titties vomiting and the vomit pooling in their cleavage is a very common but underrepresented issue in modern western television and it makes me upset, to be honest.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eric Andre is good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Eric Andre is good
Have you seen Apartment 23? You should.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Have you seen Apartment 23? You should.

He's also in Curb, season 7

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eric and I hung out in Brooklyn and he poured a gallon on spoiled milk on me at a rap concert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
http://youtu.be/jDhau7ZXcQw?t=1m12s

• Locked thread