Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Banshee is paced like the CW's Arrow except rated hard loving R.

And with much better action scenes. That fight was one of the most brutal and best i've seen on TV. Most of it was in one continuous shot as well.

Tooter posted:

Edit: Platinum is my new favorite character. That shrink session was fantastic

Don't you mean Platinummm, with 3 M's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

red19fire posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnBvrV8IW4

Are the other Cinemax shows this awesome?

Yes

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Yes for goodness sake for the millionth time Strike Back is very very good. It's awesome action movie action all the time.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Roundboy posted:

Also that miss :/

Looked to me like Proctor knocked the gun out of the way in time. Hood comes in very angry and this makes him take a brazen, bad approach at killing him. Pointing a gun up so close that Proctor had time to react and disrupt the shot.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

Not saying it wasn't a cool episode but good lord was the whole setup forced as hell. Where is absolutely anyone else in this town? Where the hell did Burton go? Why did nobody's cell phone work again?

Everyone else in the town probably wanted to stay away from the army of Red Bones armed with automatic weapons, Burton was sitting at home reading a book, and the cell phones were being jammed.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Deakul posted:

I feel like an abused spouse with this show, stop loving making me like characters and then killing them GOD drat IT.
More to the point, stop letting characters know about Hood and then killing them, it's making me think that this show doesn't have the balls to handle that story line or something.

It's kind of like Gilligan's island. That storyline would end the show.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
No I think the show is Hood as the Banshee sheriff, I really don't think that's going to change before the ending of the show. I could be wrong but I don't see the point in the show going away from that central concept.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

Too be fair, half of all NZ actors people alive at the time, were in Xercules. Bu the mullet wig makes him look like Ultimate Warrior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Possibly, but not necessarily.

• Locked thread