Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Whizard
May 31, 2013
That was the craziest loving episode of this show(any show) I've ever seen. That felt like the penultimate episode to the series, not episode loving 3! If that kinda poo poo is happening this early, what's the rest of the season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Whizard
May 31, 2013
So is Strike Back actually good? The first 2 episodes were included with my blu Ray of Banshee season 1. I started episode one and thought it was pretty bad. Someone sell me.

G-Whizard
May 31, 2013

am0kgonzo posted:

banshee is actually good

Yeah, Ray Donovan is on my to watch list but don't be talking smack about my Banshee. I've been telling a lot of people it is now a must watch show. Also, The Affair is showtimes best show right now. What a hell of a first season.

• Locked thread