Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
shut up idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pretty sure this is just a modified KKK picture

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

Somewhat Grim, way behind on the Reaping

Applewhite posted:

I thought the line in Freaks was "One of us, one of us!"

You're right, I mixed up Freaks with Slayer!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

HollisBrown posted:

Not doing drugs is fine, but if you call yourself "straight edge", there's a 90% chance you're an insufferable prick.

pretty much this. i know some people who just prefer not to drink or do any drugs and thats cool by me because theyre chill folks and can drive when everyone else is too drunk

then there are those assholes who u offer a beer and they talk at u for 5 minutes about their str8 edge life philosophy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

HollisBrown posted:

Not doing drugs is fine, but if you call yourself "straight edge", there's a 90% chance you're an insufferable prick.

It's that way with nearly everything; I'm only using it as a descriptive term to launch into stories, it's never something I ever called myself by. If you need to always burnish your credentials, there's a reason. Wether it's being a nationality, or religion, or race, or sexism, or whatever, proudly trumpeting means you don't have enough faith in your decisions.

Here's yet but another story so it lives up to the funny tag:

I've always kind of had "one-itiss" a term used to mean you get stuck on one thing and continue down that path, even if it's restricting your ability to branch. The three women that were my friends, that I mentioned earlier, I had a crush on one of them, and two of them had a crush on me. This story is going to go exactly where you expect it. One day I came over and the one I had a crush on was gone; the other two, whom I dearly loved as friends, were doing X. It was two hours of hugs. "Lay down and hug me." "Now hug me."

Imagine the most uncomfortable thing you can, and that's what this was. Because both of them I really liked, just not in that way, and even if the 3rd one was there, I would have felt the artificiality of the X. We've all had embarrassing moments, but I felt like things were happening well outside of my ability to control, and it was happening to people I cared about. I spent hours trying pretend to be calm.

The story *seemed* funny in my head! There's your buzzkill!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I thought the straight edge thing died with myspace.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im straight edge as gently caress. i only drink 2 eers a day and only drink 1/5 l whiskey on the weekends

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

Hobohemian posted:

I thought the straight edge thing died with myspace.

As it should, it was way to militant. It's a personal decision, not a cult.

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

THE PENETRATOR posted:

im straight edge as gently caress. i only drink 2 eers a day and only drink 1/5 l whiskey on the weekends

I see you've started the drinking, or "eer" is some special booze I don't know about!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

ggadwa posted:

It's that way with nearly everything; I'm only using it as a descriptive term to launch into stories, it's never something I ever called myself by. If you need to always burnish your credentials, there's a reason. Wether it's being a nationality, or religion, or race, or sexism, or whatever, proudly trumpeting means you don't have enough faith in your decisions.

I've always kind of had "one-itiss" a term used to mean you get stuck on one thing and continue down that path, even if it's restricting your ability to branch. The three women that were my friends, that I mentioned earlier, I had a crush on one of them, and two of them had a crush on me. This story is going to go exactly where you expect it. One day I came over and the one I had a crush on was gone; the other two, whom I dearly loved as friends, were doing X. It was two hours of hugs. "Lay down and hug me." "Now hug me."

Imagine the most uncomfortable thing you can, and that's what this was. Because both of them I really liked, just not in that way, and even if the 3rd one was there, I would have felt the artificiality of the X. We've all had embarrassing moments, but I felt like things were happening well outside of my ability to control, and it was happening to people I cared about. I spent hours trying pretend to be calm.

*nods faggotly*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ggadwa posted:

This reminds of a funny story, one time i took this girl home and just as things started heatin' up, she started just shaking her booty. She was shaking it so fast that it basically was a blur, and then out of no where she lifts off and starts ricocheting around the apt, just smashing into poo poo, hurtling from wall to wall. well i was frantically juking my pelvis and windmilling my dick around, looking for a point of entry but she had already ejected out a window and was tearing up everyth8ng in a 5 mile radius

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ggadwa posted:

I see you've started the drinking, or "eer" is some special booze I don't know about!

i'm allergic to fixing typos

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

ggadwa posted:

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

penetrator just got owned

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

do you jerk off your dick op

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im straight edge i type how i type and i dont go back to fix it because i know im always right

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

*im a straight edge, virgin, fyi

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If you really liked the two girls and being with them would make them happy then why not make them happy? Keep yourself zipped up if worried you'd get crazy.

Most girls appreciate mouth to vagina communication

Let's not be selfish op

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i'm allergic to fixing typos

ironically the op made a typo in the post just before that

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you're not straight edge i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but not making a positive difference at the hot topic in the mall AINT one.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

ggadwa posted:

Shoulda hosed em both. I dont get it are you afraid youll lose control if you have a beer or something?

Have a drink or drug and relax you control freak.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ggadwa posted:

dont stop im almost there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Enfield posted:

This reminds of a funny story, one time i took this girl home and just as things started heatin' up, she started just shaking her booty. She was shaking it so fast that it basically was a blur, and then out of no where she lifts off and starts ricocheting around the apt, just smashing into poo poo, hurtling from wall to wall. well i was frantically juking my pelvis and windmilling my dick around, looking for a point of entry but she had already ejected out a window and was tearing up everyth8ng in a 5 mile radius

nevermind im done

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

playing video games until 4 in the morning and gorging myself on candy and beef jerky is my anti drug

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
OP, fix your stories so they are one sentence or less, I am unable to read more than that.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

ggadwa posted:

ok i fuckin outed your gimmick fag your the not cool one on the peep show where sophie trys E

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

JB50 posted:

Shoulda hosed em both. I dont get it are you afraid youll lose control if you have a beer or something?

Have a drink or drug and relax you control freak.

Do I make a come back for the guy with the large gun as an avatar?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

OP knows comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_gBKRlUVII

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

detectivemonkey posted:

OP, fix your stories so they are one sentence or less, I am unable to read more than that.

Kids now-a-days. In our days, comedy was digging folks out of the manure pit on the pig farm. That took days. We laughed heartily, at least the ones not taken by dysentery.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Insufferable prick confirmed.

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

JB50 posted:

Insufferable prick confirmed.

I thought I toggled that flag off? Did I really have insufferable pick confirmed? Yeesh. Need to be more careful!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ggadwa posted:

Kids now-a-days. In our days, comedy was digging folks out of the manure pit on the pig farm. That took days. We laughed heartily, at least the ones not taken by dysentery.

good comedy youre on the right comedy website

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is intolerable

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

Enfield posted:

this is intolerable

Thanks Puppy Galaxy!

Enfield, thanks for the feedback. I guess I won't be licensing your brilliant "ricocheting sex" story for the next episode :)

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

these are not very good stories

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

ggadwa posted:

You said days a lot of times.

ggadwa
Jan 3, 2015

detectivemonkey posted:

You said days a lot of times.

Back in the old days, all we had was days. No weeks. No years. Chickens had one wing and would make one kid really sad when splitting the breasts on that day we ate chicken. Chicken-eating day. Man, that was many days ago.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One time a guy offered me some vodka and cranberry juice in a plastic cup but I told him "no thanks!" Because my body is a temple. This was at a party. I may not have left with any girls that night, but I did leave with something far more rewarding: my sobriety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

back in the old days if you were a grown man who wouldnt drink whiskey youd be tarred and feathered, ran out of town on a rail and raped in the woods

• Locked thread