Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
That was a fun game but drat it was swingy, just like Louisville UNC. Some big comebacks tonight.

Meanwhile UK cruises towards 21-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooglin
Sep 5, 2002

uncurable mlady posted:

There can be only one!

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This bedlam game is good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I saw Doug Collins dispiritedly watching Northwestern get crushed by a mediocre Purdue team at an alleged home game surrounded by thousands of Purdue people. Welcome to Wildcat basketball, Doug.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
That kinda sucked. Ah well, nobody was running the table in this year's ACC. UVA-UNC is set up to be a pretty great game, tough turnaround time for both.

Meanwhile Lacey's gamewinner at GT today was pretty great, even if they shouldn't have been anywhere near overtime against that team.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

That kinda sucked. Ah well, nobody was running the table in this year's ACC. UVA-UNC is set up to be a pretty great game, tough turnaround time for both.

Meanwhile Lacey's gamewinner at GT today was pretty great, even if they shouldn't have been anywhere near overtime against that team.

So glad UNC went to OT. Any help we can get is good.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Lol OSU crowd salty as hell

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
9 minutes into the game, Michigan has their first walk on in.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Lol. This Michigan team took MSU to OT in Breslin.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

State is not that good. They went to OT against Northwestern at home.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

R.D. Mangles posted:

State is not that good. They went to OT against Northwestern at home.

Yeah, agreed there.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
If nobody who cares more than me about basketball makes a February thread I'm going to have to make one for the sole purpose of expressing my feelings about Jayhawk basketball.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Thoguh posted:

If nobody who cares more than me about basketball makes a February thread I'm going to have to make one for the sole purpose of expressing my feelings about Jayhawk basketball.

Do it. We also need a new N/V thread too.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

vikingstrike posted:

Do it. We also need a new N/V thread too.

Give me some title ideas, or I'm just going to put, "gently caress a Cyclone," and let the rest sort itself out.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

"The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy."

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

North Carolina really doesn't defend well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Made a February thread...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698621

• Locked thread