Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Oh hey! Glee is back! Time to ride this burning crashing train until the end with you all.

I love Little Shop, but really, Suddenly Seymour? Feels a little like scraping the barrel for songs.

I think it is hilarious that Sue made all the new Glee kids transfer as the excuse that they are all just missing.

Holy poo poo Carrot Top as Artie.

"You're not going to be defined by this failure." Peak the-show-realizes-it-sucks. I love it.

"You will beg for death." Yes! Yes! Let's see just how bad can the show get. Come on show, really reach for it.

Yogi and Boo-Boo, ha ha, that's good poo poo. I hope they are still together in the end.

Aand then there was another episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I thought the Beiste storyline was well done. Honestly I'm really just enjoying Glee with so many old cast members even if it makes no sense, and appreciate the show being self-aware about that. Especially Quinn, who I've thought more than once we'd never ever see on Glee again, and yet. Santana going off on Kurt was wonderful. I can't wait for Brit and Santana's wedding. Even Tina making jokes about just sitting there and smiling made me happy.

Was Becky's beau a legit good guy or did I miss a story segment wherein it was revealed he was going to take advantage of her in some way? Or was the whole point that it's not cool to think that people with Down's should never have sex or that all of their partners are automatically rapists because of the issues of consent between two differently abled parties?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I. LOVED. this episode.

It's like when you are in a doomed abusive relationship that is quickly spiraling towards its end, but you have one of those moments, however brief, where everything just clicks and works and you remember why you ever got together in the first place.

Will as Macklemore while a bunch of kids roll their eyes was perfect.

So good to have Unique back for a cameo, and holy the poo poo the Glee Trans Choir!!!

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I always cry at gay weddings.

Andrew_1985 posted:

We had Sugar too! But she didn't even utter one line.

She said "Okay! Um..." and "Mm-hmm."

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Oh, Glee roller coaster. The wedding episode was so satisfying and this is just the very worst.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Oasx posted:

I don't really understand how the same people who made several great seasons of tv, can turn the same show into something that is not only really bad, but just a confusing mess.
I'm phoning it in as a fan/viewer, I can't blame them for phoning it in.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I haven't actually been able to stay focused the last two eps at all. I'm going to have to power through rewatches. But it's so close to being over.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Gay?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I randomly watched the Season 3 Christmas episode today, and I had totally forgot Finn buying a star and naming it after himself so Rachel would know he was always looking down on her if he were to die or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner secretly were married months ago.

• Locked thread