Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
If you have the audacity to tell me Darren Criss's performance in that break-up scene wasn't award-worthy, you need to lock that goddamn front door cos I am coming for you with my stick :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
Not sure whether to like today's gently caress-errythang-Sue-ships-Klaine-bitchy-Schue or to hate it... It's probably best either way to just smile and nod.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

BrianWilly posted:

Who knew that I have pretty much the same list of vulnerable songs as Sue?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Sue rly is the Glee fandom this season.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
Goddamn it I hate Rachel and Sam and Beiste's transitioning storyline ughhhhh

But Emma's back and Blaine sang another power-pop ballad so I guess I can tolerate this BS

e: AND RACHEL SINGING TIME AFTER TIME (totally ignoring Sam, nope he ain't there)

e: Oh my god Karofsky, what the gently caress and you are adorable and what the gently caress why weren't you more upset BUT PUPPY DOG BLAINE NO DON'T BE SAD PLS NO NOOOO

More editing (okay I rly should've waited for this to be over before posting): Vocal Adrenaline dropping to the ground in unison was too funny for some reason idek

Also okay the trans choir was p cool AND SUE'S HOUNDS OMG

bubblelubble fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Feb 14, 2015

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

I actually enjoyed this ep.

That's okay cos same. Might be my favourite of the season, I think

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
If I was any less in love with Brittana and Klaine, I would totally agree with the general trainwreck consensus like the other 99% of the time, but I'm not and I don't, and nothing hurts. I am utterly full of fangirl adoration right now :swoon:

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

courtney_beth posted:

One thing that I found odd is that Blaine's mom just finally met Burt and Carol. The kids have been dating for almost 4 years and the parents never have once met and introduced themselves to one another? I remember when I dated my high school boyfriend that our parents met and introduced themselves so they knew who I would be with should I be at his house.

I was dating my ex for at least two years and our parents never met. And I can think of plenty other more serious couples whose parents have met only after they've gotten engaged or something. Not that weird - but yes, everything else is though.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
I just want Tina to have SOMETHING. Her character is literally just a whiny crybaby, so her getting just ONE THING she wants would be enough Tina resolution for me :doh:

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

courtney_beth posted:

Tina did get something -- a promise from Artie that they'll get married in 9 years if they're both single. :(
Oh yes, that's true. Guess I was so over Tina and Artie that I'd blocked that from my memory.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
ST BERRY IS BACK AND ALIVE AND WELL YESSSS

gently caress YOU SAMCHEL :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
We got one last ugly-crying Rachel solo. It's over. It's done.

:confuoot:

• Locked thread