Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Ryan Murphy writes women like they're an abstract concept explained to him in a bar by a drunken patron.

Actually, scratch that. Ryan Murphy writes people like they're an abstract concept concept explained to him in a bar by a drunken patron. Are we sure he's human?

I'm finding it loving hysterical that all of the new Glee club members are literally just being used as vehicles for flashback shows of the original cast. Like they're not even minor characters they're just vocal furniture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Oh so tonight's episode confirms that the Vocal Adrenaline performance WAS supposed to be good.

Though I don't know how that's the case.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

This is the first time I've enjoyed Glee. Even in an ironic sense. It's like seeing a train crash into a bus filled with orphans intentionally.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

This was the worst episode yet. It was so hug-feely-serious. The writers need to be doing LSD, not weed. Glee has no reason to strive for ratings anymore, they just need to go entirely off the hinges and end with Sue fighting in a giant mechanical robot against the Glee club in their own Megazord.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Naturally the Megazord will be missing a piece, like an arm or a leg because Finn is dead.

So the new Glee club kids combine their efforts and replace him, only nobody cares because they're basically glorified extras and not even Rachel learned their names let alone the audience.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

The lampshade hanging on NONE OF THE ORIGINAL CAST KNOWING THE NEW KIDS' NAMES was the best.

Maybe I will get my Gundam combat episode.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Get really high and watch Glee, as it was intended.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Glee is like a train wreck, only instead of sending in the emergency responders by car, they just keep sending more trains and the pile of the wreck keeps building higher.

One more week and we get to see how the jenga tower comes down. I can't loving wait.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

BrianWilly posted:

Kitty has been my hands down favorite character of the season. How far she's come from the character whose first real storyline was all about making Marley think she's bulimic. :sweatdrop:

Yeah, now she babysits a twelve year old and says "I love waffles." Look at that character growth.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Error 404 posted:

I don't think you "get" Glee.

I probably don't. People in this thread keep talking about how this show was "good" once. Also what is up with the gushing about Lea Michelle?

All I remember is a bunch of mildy-to-majorly offensive sequences carouselling through the last five seasons in-between some musical numbers I mostly fast-forwarded through.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Because it's a trainwreck of television that I can't look away from. Ryan Murphy's a terrible writer and I find it amusing that people look to this as "good family television." Kind of like the Big Bang Theory, but only slightly more watchable.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

That still doesn't explain the borderline creepy Lea Michelle worship. After ever episode this thread was flooded with "X should have been a Lea Michelle solo" and I honestly can't tell if you guys are being ironic about it or not.

But yeah, the best episodes of Glee are the ones where the writers obviously smoked a joint or twelve before getting to work.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Error 404 posted:

You should probably smoke something and relax too.

Nobody wanders into TV IV while sober.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I laughed a little too hard at the five people who responded with "isn't that the truth?" and then had to backpedal a little to explain "the truth" as a person and not an insistence that Lea Michelle is perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

They literally just took the Corey Monteith-shaped hole and shoved Sam into it. Complete with dating Rachel and taking over the Glee club.

• Locked thread