Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The first two episodes of this season were so promising and it's crazy how it's completely fallen apart. I get that Will/Sue has been the main conflict since season one but it's completely over the top now. New Directions winning sectionals on the basis of Sue manipulating Vocal Adrenaline to be offensive leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Worse than usual.

At least it's over next week. Can't wait to see the stupid character developments when it doesn't matter anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The flashback episode was completely pointless because only half of it happened before the pilot but I was kind of impressed with the acting and the hair/makeup. It actually looked like it was from season one despite Hollywood changing their appearances. Autistic Rachel was always funny to me.

Finale was alright. Sue becoming the vice president is the dumbest thing that this show has established but everything else was realistic enough. The original five didn't EGOT or anything.

• Locked thread