Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qntm
Jun 17, 2009
my only problem with the tetris segment is how the hell do they top that next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Migishu posted:

and the guy who turned up 3hrs before the segment played extremely well for someone who'd have been massively jetlagged.

it really was one of the best parts of AGDQ

it was pretty intense and interesting

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

As a Millennial I posted:

supremely autistic speedrunning enthusiasts

but you repeat yourself

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zif-0RxXNhM

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Avalanche was extremely sick

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

if this is all the akwardness after 7 unscripted days then that's pretty good.

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

also want to see a speedrun for this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1J9TMwXvSA

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

pagancow posted:

also want to see a speedrun for this game:

skulls found quick

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

pagancow posted:

yeah everyone was waiting for more, but i think this is all we got (unfortunately?)

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

pagancow posted:

um actually its poo poo and the OP should close this thread

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

that donation for the guy who ruined a marriage is p. good

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Squinty Applebottom posted:

that donation for the guy who ruined a marriage is p. good

i bet even that probably wasnt the actual guy and just some twitch troll. close thread with extreme prejustice

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

prejustice is the minority report moderation style alereon employs on risky yospos threads

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

black man 3 posted:

i bet even that probably wasnt the actual guy and just some twitch troll. close thread with extreme prejustice

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_1ftcd54w

gets loud

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

pagancow posted:

That video is not comprehensive. I didn't watch many runs, but I can still add the reading of a donation that called Islam "cancer" and the Yoshi's Island accordion guy trying to get the audience to clap along with him.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Caithness posted:

That video is not comprehensive. I didn't watch many runs, but I can still add the reading of a donation that called Islam "cancer" and the Yoshi's Island accordion guy trying to get the audience to clap along with him.

let's not forget the FF7 end song, sung poorly and reluctantly, in Latin.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

Caithness posted:

That video is not comprehensive. I didn't watch many runs, but I can still add the reading of a donation that called Islam "cancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYQ3ANhnNM

dude got kicked from reading donations shortly thereafter

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
islam extremists are nothing compared to apple extremists

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

there is only one stebe , and tim is his prophet

allahu aluminum!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I think we need to accept the fact now that video game conventions have pretty much turned into party hubs for socially awkward males to attend in order to look for some pussy. This is because of what happened at SGDQ no doubt, socially awkward virgins saw the easy pussy at SGDQ and have turned the reason going to conventions into pussy quests. the party culture has taken over GDQ, PAX, LCS, and APEX wont be any different. Even the ex-host of APEX was involved in a sex scandal and outed in the last month.

So for anyone going to apex, remember the three key rules to follow if you bring your female SO. Stay with her at all times, do NOT let her drink any alcohol unless she is locked in your room with just you, and most importantly don't let any other males talk or socialize with her. Normally women should be able to handle themselves, but these virgin males are like rats, squeezing and contorting themselves for every little opening they can get. With all the alcohol at this event, no woman is safe from being mesmerized and mindfucked.

If you don't want to follow these rules then don't come crying to me when you end up like Sam. These conventions are filled with the desperatest of the desperate disgusting virgin males who will sniff a dirty pair on panties stained with fresh period blood if they get a chance, thats how loving desperate they are for anything female. They aren't your friends, they aren't there for smash bros, they are there to steal your wife and gently caress her silly brains out. We learned this from SGDQ. Don't let APEX become the next SGDQ.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

I think we need to accept the fact now that video game conventions have pretty much turned into party hubs for socially awkward males to attend in order to look for some pussy. This is because of what happened at SGDQ no doubt, socially awkward virgins saw the easy pussy at SGDQ and have turned the reason going to conventions into pussy quests. the party culture has taken over GDQ, PAX, LCS, and APEX wont be any different. Even the ex-host of APEX was involved in a sex scandal and outed in the last month.

So for anyone going to apex, remember the three key rules to follow if you bring your female SO. Stay with her at all times, do NOT let her drink any alcohol unless she is locked in your room with just you, and most importantly don't let any other males talk or socialize with her. Normally women should be able to handle themselves, but these virgin males are like rats, squeezing and contorting themselves for every little opening they can get. With all the alcohol at this event, no woman is safe from being mesmerized and mindfucked.

If you don't want to follow these rules then don't come crying to me when you end up like Sam. These conventions are filled with the desperatest of the desperate disgusting virgin males who will sniff a dirty pair on panties stained with fresh period blood if they get a chance, thats how loving desperate they are for anything female. They aren't your friends, they aren't there for smash bros, they are there to steal your wife and gently caress her silly brains out. We learned this from SGDQ. Don't let APEX become the next SGDQ.

source?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the same reddit guy

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Hahaahahhaha

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
gamer culture

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
someone sat down and carefully wrote all those words out

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

its only now that conventions have been havens to pick up men and women

only now

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

this thread didnt need to come back

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Awia posted:

dont sign your posts. LOL.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Awia posted:

rotor (not that other homo who bans people for saying the word 'friend of the family') can you please get rid of this furry rear end in a top hat immediately

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

Awia posted:

yeah it was worth it for the post tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
thank you for supporting agdq. this year we managed to bring in 1.5 million dollars for curing cancer preventing cancer from happening to begin with which is clearly not as good so PCF is a scam. sorry. thank you all for your kind donations. thank

A Pinball Wizard fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 31, 2015

• Locked thread