Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Last night tops them all when I made the poor decision to eat McDonald's. Driving, fighting, questionable females and nights in lockup all pale in comparison to this. I feel awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Nice

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Haha you blew it you loving maroon, I never eats at those crappy burger places *takes a long slurp off my chocolate infused horchata*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
"any sustenance outside of my usual range of experience, or not prepared to the exacting standard of "things my mother made for me when I was an infant" literally give me stomach cramps and make me poo poo myself to death"
-worthless white people who deserve only death and slavery

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harime Nui posted:

Haha you blew it you loving maroon, I never eats at those crappy burger places *takes a long slurp off my chocolate infused horchata*

My body is rejecting it and I went pretty hard too. Two big macs and ten chicken nuggets. I smell terrible and my guts feel like they've been ripped out of my body and dragged through the woods then put back in the wrong way.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

mookface posted:

My body is rejecting it and I went pretty hard too. Two big macs and ten chicken nuggets. I smell terrible and my guts feel like they've been ripped out of my body and dragged through the woods then put back in the wrong way.

that's the booze you degenerate alcoholic, don't blame it on junk food

oak meadows
Aug 9, 2014

With each post I strive to improve my technique
any yank restaurant gives me the shits mate, especially fast food.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

that's the booze you degenerate alcoholic, don't blame it on junk food

Don't talk about booze that way. I'm not even hungover really and even my worst hangovers don't mess up my guts.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mcdonalds is good

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

mcdonalds is good

I disagree. How often do you eat it and what do you get

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

you don't know pain until you've eaten 20 nuggets and a large fries while smashed out of your gourd on cheap beer

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

probably once a week for a cheap lunch. i get something different everytime. i dont eat the fries or chicken nuggets tho

i like the the big mac, quarter pounder with cheese, jalepeno double, all good poo poo imo. the mcwrap isnt bad either

if you dont eat the fries or get a sugary soda its not a terrible meal and it doesnt give me noticable gastrointestinal distress

pizza, on the other hand, will completely gently caress half of my next day

:goonsay:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The farts have a distinct grease trap smell

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah the farts dont smell good but when do they ever!!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mookface posted:

Don't talk about booze that way. I'm not even hungover really and even my worst hangovers don't mess up my guts.

booze is the goddamned devil and i would give everything i owned to live in a country where i was free of the neverending spectre of it's availability

i should probably become muslim and move to saudi arabia shouldn't i?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

yeah the farts dont smell good but when do they ever!!

They are offensive even to me. My intestines are really touchy so McDonald's and draft beer created a gut bomb

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

mookface posted:

AWWWWWWW DOES OOO WIDDLE BIDDLE TUMMY HURTSIES?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

probably once a week for a cheap lunch. i get something different everytime. i dont eat the fries or chicken nuggets tho

i like the the big mac, quarter pounder with cheese, jalepeno double, all good poo poo imo. the mcwrap isnt bad either

if you dont eat the fries or get a sugary soda its not a terrible meal and it doesnt give me noticable gastrointestinal distress

pizza, on the other hand, will completely gently caress half of my next day

:goonsay:

:cawg:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

booze is the goddamned devil and i would give everything i owned to live in a country where i was free of the neverending spectre of it's availability

i should probably become muslim and move to saudi arabia shouldn't i?

You don't have to do that you could move to Nunavut and live with an Inuit community and eat seals and poo poo.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

theres a reason why people in foreign countries with supposedly superior cuisine often forgo native dishes for the intensely popular world-wide phenomena known as mcdonalds.. just like in the realms of music and cinema, america produces the most widely appealing food in the world

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

You don't have to do that you could move to Nunavut and live with an Inuit community and eat seals and poo poo.

why do i imagine that the inuit probably drink a shitload of liquor

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

why do i imagine that the inuit probably drink a shitload of liquor

I knew one and he said his village was totally dry. They don't want it there because it destroys their communities. Fuckers love them some McDonald's though

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mookface posted:

I knew one and he said his village was totally dry. They don't want it there because it destroys their communities. Fuckers love them some McDonald's though

how do they feel about psychedelics?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

"any sustenance outside of my usual range of experience, or not prepared to the exacting standard of "things my mother made for me when I was an infant" literally give me stomach cramps and make me poo poo myself to death"
-worthless white people who deserve only death and slavery

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I'd much rather just order some of these bad boys, that way I don't have to leave the house

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mook you've gone from not shutting up about working in an oil field and your pregnant wife to not shutting up about how much retarded poo poo you did are you going to start doing blow and punching out hookers again or what

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

how do they feel about psychedelics?

They're cool with them especially for ritual uses

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

mook you've gone from not shutting up about working in an oil field and your pregnant wife to not shutting up about how much retarded poo poo you did are you going to start doing blow and punching out hookers again or what

Maybe

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
buy a gopro first

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mookface posted:

They're cool with them especially for ritual uses

ffuck yes i am in

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
you get da chicky nugs op?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

you get da chicky nugs op?

Yeah and I used one BBQ sauce per two nugz

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
nice

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
drat

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

poo poo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
faaaaaaaaaaart

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ever get so drunk you poo poo your pants throwing up? I guess the upside is you can just roll into bath tub but that still sucks.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dave_Indeed posted:

Ever get so drunk you poo poo your pants throwing up? I guess the upside is you can just roll into bath tub but that still sucks.

lol no but how is that an upside

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
christ is lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
How did Whitney Houston die, again?

• Locked thread