Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

quote:

Going out of town to the nearby Temple showed another addition I haven't seen before - I delivered a mail message from a person in Candlekeep and got asked to return a book. Nothing special or amazing or another way into Candlekeep - just a book.

Ha, Pretty sure that's from the Romantic Encounters mod, you sly dog.

Forgot to take screenshots, but my current character is Galatea the human dwarven defender (not going for a purist run here ha), with her merry band of Ajantis, Khalid, Jaheira, Imoen and Isra (Mod Paladin, similar stats to ajantis but uses two-handers... and continues the grand paladin tradition of having shite dexterity.) No mages until Imoen duel-classes... and I just realized I won't have a thief when that happens. Oh well, what could possibly go wrong? I'm sure I remember where every trap is.

Just finished Naskel Mines, went pretty smoothly except for Ajantis and Isra almost dying after getting swarmed by the additional adds Mulahey summons after his fake surrender.

Onto... wandering around the countryside, I guess. And getting Ajantis his dex bracers.

The Doomhammer fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jan 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Wandering around the countryside has been mostly uneventful for Galatea and crew except for one close call, where I took the idol from the temple of Kozan because i 'aint afraid of no ghosts.

Galatea was down to 2 health before I managed to get it to focus on Khalid instead and chug some potions. Oh well, got another level for Imoen, and i don't foresee any further problems until I go basilisk hunting and inevitably gently caress it up.

Edit: EE bugging out and not letting you zoom in after leaving the temple is annoying.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Welp, Galatea's run ended in the flesh Golem cave... I forgot there were traps in there. Galatea got paralyzed by one and beaten to death by a golem as her companions jostled behind her trying to reach it. Oh well.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

JustJeff88 posted:

Two questions:

1) Does that mod work with Enhanced Edition?

B) Could you link it for me?

It's part of the Bg2tweaks mod, I think (works with BG1 and the EE's as well)

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

• Locked thread