Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Is the drug dealers.

Why can't I just go to a fuckin' store and buy poo poo and not play phone tag with flaky assholes who waste hours? It's outrageous that capitalism has not dictated efficiency in this regard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Have you considered moving to somewhere with more freedom? We have weedstores here and they are alright.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im sorry that complaining about this on gbs isnt going to make your drug dealer pick up his phone, op

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

FuhrerHat posted:

im sorry that complaining about this on gbs isnt going to make your drug dealer pick up his phone, op

drat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
The worst part about buying weed is trying to decide which of the incredibly cute budtenders is the hottest. Why can't I just walk in to the dispensary and not have 6 new crushes when I walk out? Is that so much to ask? Why can't I just smoke my weed without having to think about the blonde with short hair and hipster glasses or the latina with a lip ring? Why?

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 5, 2015

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Pretty much true op. Amazon should deliver.
Or nearest pizza store. That could work out pretty good as well.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Hobohemian posted:

The worst part about buying weed is trying to decide which of the incredibly cute budtenders is the hottest. Why can't I just walk in to the dispensary and not have 6 new crushes when I walk out? Is that so much to ask?

lol budtenders

drug people try to force the gayest slang

but really I can't wait until the rest of the world catches up on selling weed in stores

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

im a professional budtender, its a very prestigious position in this booming marijuconomy!

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Zazi posted:

lol budtenders

drug people try to force the gayest slang

but really I can't wait until the rest of the world catches up on selling weed in stores
I'll force you gay :twisted:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's what they're called man, I don't know what to tell you except move someplace that doesn't suck so you can be up on poo poo like that.

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002
it's going outside

the worst part about buying weed is going outside

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Is the drug dealers.

Why can't I just go to a fuckin' store and buy poo poo and not play phone tag with flaky assholes who waste hours? It's outrageous that capitalism has not dictated efficiency in this regard.

I'll sell you some op. Just go ahead and click this link here and I'll get to you in no time, no questions asked, no run around.

https://www.totallylegitweedservicesforreal.com

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Wamdoodle posted:

I'll sell you some op. Just go ahead and click this link here and I'll get to you in no time, no questions asked, no run around.

https://www.totallylegitweedservicesforreal.com

hello old friend

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get better dealers

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

weed dealer client relationships are sometimes weird. are you friends? are you a customer? who knows

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Frog Act posted:

weed dealer client relationships are sometimes weird. are you friends? are you a customer? who knows

you're a drug addict

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
r u in hs op

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Is the drug dealers.

Huh? That's exactly what I do, it's less than 5 minutes down the road. The weed store. It's still a bit weird but yea, I go every Friday, get an 8th for the week.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

It's what they're called man, I don't know what to tell you except move someplace that doesn't suck so you can be up on poo poo like that.

Do you call the clerks and cashiers in liquor stores "bartenders"?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

weed is for losers

-pounds whiskey-

losers

-vomits pancreas, shits out kidneys-

losers

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

proof of concept posted:

Do you call the clerks and cashiers in liquor stores "bartenders"?

No, but they are also not sitting behind a bar, telling me about the many different liquors they have available like a bartender would and how the people that sell me my weed do with weed. Do you live in some southern shithole that doesn't have dispensaries?

dk2m
May 6, 2009
solution - live with a dealer and hope to god that he's not retarded enough to actually put the real address on poo poo he's getting mailed to him from BC

and then watch him get arrested + your poo poo tossed loving dumbass

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

No, but they are also not sitting behind a bar, telling me about the many different liquors they have available like a bartender would and how the people that sell me my weed do with weed. Do you live in some southern shithole that doesn't have dispensaries?

'Yeah uh this one will get you high and uh, that one will get you high and uhhhhh, these three might get you high hehehehhe breh they all kinda get you high'

Just loving wrap it up jabroni.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
lol if u think there is a spot in america where u cant get 5 kinds of dank min

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i live in oregon bitch

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Supreme Allah posted:

'Yeah uh this one will get you high and uh, that one will get you high and uhhhhh, these three might get you high hehehehhe breh they all kinda get you high'

Just loving wrap it up jabroni.

Actually most of the top shelf strains have lab tested results that break down the THC % along with the make of of CBD, CBN, etc. Get with the time grandpa, this is weed science.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Is the drug dealers.

move to Colorado?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

420DD Butts posted:

move to Colorado?

don't do this

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
yes, yes, leave all the delicious weed to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Actually most of the top shelf strains have lab tested results that break down the THC % along with the make of of CBD, CBN, etc. Get with the time grandpa, this is weed science.

nerds talk about that poo poo like they're contrasting single malt scotch with pinot noir the vast majority of commercial dank is not distinct enough to warrant remark it's just weed smoke it and get high

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
actually there's a huge difference between strains you bitch

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
my former dealer was terrible, he had legit asperger's and talked constantly about eve online and transformers and conspiracy theories, and there was a little 5 year old kid running around last time i went to him, i was like c'mon man, i don't want to buy weed in front of a little kid in your gross drug apartment

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
if you don't grow your own weed...you're basic

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Gaunab posted:

if you don't grow your own weed...you're basic

im reporting you to the DEA

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
isn't there a silk road 3.0 or 4.0 or whatever now that uses bitcoin

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

4outof5 posted:

im reporting you to the DEA

never said that i did

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i always laugh when i buy weed from someone and they want to give me all the weed details

its like, i'm buying it from you. the transaction is happening. i'm going to smoke that and get high and then i will know what it does.

i mean if i got my card and went to a dispensary and i was making the choice myself sure you can tell me all about the variety and whatever

but if i ain't choosin then don't spoil it man i wanna go on the adventure myself

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
please dont do drugs

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

please do drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
like, sour d deffo tastes different than blueberry and is usually stronger and all but it's not a thing i want to think about when im getting high. i dont appreciate dealers trying to put preconceived weed notions in my mind

• Locked thread