Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Come to Colorado and do dabs with Hickenlooper while riding a giant blue horse across the flatirons.

i think that a prerequisite to moving across the country for legal drugs, is being a bigger drug addict than i am at present, thx though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I messaged my dealer and I know he has seen that poo poo but the lazy bastard isn't replying.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Tim Raines IRL posted:

i think that a prerequisite to moving across the country for legal drugs, is being a bigger drug addict than i am at present, thx though

That's cool man, but definitely come visit. I think we got like 5-8 more years of being awesome before fracking wells and small business capital bubbles wreck the place completely.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

That's cool man, but definitely come visit. I think we got like 5-8 more years of being awesome before fracking wells and small business capital bubbles wreck the place completely.

I actually went to Denver last spring for shpongle, it was loving awesome, and being high as poo poo in the art museum made me realize that weed isn't the thing that makes me paranoid when I smoke weed other places.

Sorry to hear about the frakking, maybe you should form a picket line or something.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Tim Raines IRL posted:

I actually went to Denver last spring for shpongle, it was loving awesome, and being high as poo poo in the art museum made me realize that weed isn't the thing that makes me paranoid when I smoke weed other places.

Sorry to hear about the frakking, maybe you should form a picket line or something.

Yeah, the fracking thing is awful, but here in Boulder County you got juuust enough hippy money that our moratoriums and bans have actually been able to stand against the legal barrage. For now.

Up in Weld county though, something like 40,000 wells in just a few years. It's ugly as sin up there now, people actively avoid going there and since all the rural towns refuse to have retail cannabis they're just flat-out hosed now. The exception is Fort Collins if you want to have a fun time but still want to be a giant pussy about it. They have A venue and A restaurant!!!

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

killaer posted:

Undercover DEA honeypot disinfo agent spotted

It was worth a shot.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

some1 mail me some weed pm me ill pay u

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
can do i need plat to get ur info tho so ahem

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Definitely do this. ((e: move to CO))

Do you know any areas of the state that are particularly affordable to live? I've lived in the hood before. I've got health problems in the deep south, it's not pretty. I want this, but I feel like if I looked at places to move they'd all be ridic because of the legal thing.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Jon Do posted:

I've got health problems in the deep south

what's wrong with your dick dude?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
When I buy weed my guy lives in a fancy high rise so I have to sign in. I wonder when the door man is going to figure out that I'm not Kal Jor El or Bruce Wayne or John Constantine.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

fanged wang posted:

what's wrong with your dick dude?

I dunno, why don't you help me find out :pervert:

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
we're cool guys

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hate having to drive to meet the guy somewhere. "Meet me on "x drive, I'll pick you up we'll make a loop and I'll drop you off"

Sketchy as poo poo. Also hate transporting it. Going to jail for weed sucks (commonwealth states are the worst)

Best dealer I ever had here was the one where I'd say leave me one sitting out for me. I'd roll over there after getting off work extra late, leave the loot in the mailbox, grab my bag, roll out. It worked out really well until he started forgetting to put the bag in the mailbox.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
I won't ever get in someone's car like that for something like that unless it's someone I know well and met through multiple mutual acquaintances, personally. That's hosed.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

fanged wang posted:

lmao if you didnt start smoking weed in middle school

pop can pipe cause not old enough to buy papers. dealer was in same grade but easily 16 y/o. his mom passed out on the couch at his home. good times.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The worst part about buying weed is that you're wasting your cocaine money

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
No, no, no. You want cocaine and alcohol, then weed to smooth out the comedown when you inevitably run out. I don't really like coke, only do it when freely offered and not always then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

pop can pipe cause not old enough to buy papers.

mmm, that's some smooth smokin

• Locked thread