Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

That's where the blood comes in. :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
try murdering youre girl friend

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008

Gay Hitler posted:

Blood really grosses me out and I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend when shes on her period. It makes a mess, it smells, it feels weird, I dont like it.

Does that mean I'm gay?

Sorry Gay Hitler but it sounds like you are gay.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Kimmalah posted:

That's where the blood comes in. :mrgw:

The heat created by your coupling causes the blood to rapidly dry. You are now stuck inside her and the two of you will slowly fuse into one creature, eventually becoming the alchemical hermaphroditic demiurge of legend. It's extremely hosed up, and arousing.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
Let me just say, yes it's gross. Blood has a gross smell to it.

Okay context, right? I watch a gay vampire show because postmodern feminists think my gender is up for grabs. Blood is cool and kinda hot in that context. But in the context of real life, no it's gross, you're being gross, stop being gross.

Gay baby vampire show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj6BQGBIz9g

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jan 5, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I like period sex cause of the violent imagery of blood on my dick

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Tearsaslube posted:

Let me just say, yes it's gross. Blood has a gross smell to it.

Okay context, right? I watch a gay vampire show because postmodern feminists think my gender is up for grabs. Blood is cool and kinda hot in that context. But in the context of real life, no it's gross, you're being gross, stop being gross.

Gay baby vampire show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj6BQGBIz9g

Vampire shows are dumb but you also sound kind of like a gay baby here.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

try murdering youre girl friend

i generally think you're a good poster but then i remember that you almost definitely have periods and i just dont' know anymore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cnut the Great posted:

i generally think you're a good poster but then i remember that you almost definitely have periods and i just dont' know anymore

The case for troons

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
everything's coming up troon

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

bensnotacat posted:

it's period blood all the way down

"menses"

probably has something to do with latin mens =- mind

and men english for plural man

i'm sure of it but i bet someone is going to kill me for this before i can tell the world

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Cnut the Great posted:

im on the pill and i p much dont even get them it rules

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i have seen good girl video gamers and i woulcd not look away

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

The case for troons

actually, i do happen to be a fan of GBS troon superstar psyopmonkey, simply because i think it's fascinating how she manages to phrase absolutely everything she says in the most obnoxious way possible. like, even when it's just a two word post, it never fails to make me reflexively cringe. it's a legitimate talent and i respect it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Cnut the Great posted:

actually, i do happen to be a fan of GBS troon superstar psyopmonkey, simply because i think it's fascinating how she manages to phrase absolutely everything she says in the most obnoxious way possible. like, even when it's just a two word post, it never fails to make me reflexively cringe. it's a legitimate talent and i respect it

it's true, she's the platonic ideal of a doofus

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Cnut the Great posted:

it is kind of impressive

she doesnt even try to do it its like a hosed up superpower

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
everybody talks about the seedless watermelon, but japan's great investion was actually the period less woman

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

everybody talks about the seedless watermelon, but japan's great investion was actually the period less woman

imo it was the rape of nanking

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im on my period ama

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

im on my period ama

just how often would you say this happens to you?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

im on my period ama

why dont u just get on the pill duder

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

some ppl dont like the hormones

have you tried an iud?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

nomadologique posted:

just how often would you say this happens to you?

sometimes twice a day, sometimes i save it up for a year and queef out gallons of something resembling black cherry jello

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

why dont u just get on the pill duder
id like the pill if it didnt give me headaches and make me want to punch things

nomadologique posted:

have you tried an iud?
no, i just like condoms because they also protect against STDs and depriving a man of his only retarded pleasure in life is its own reward

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 5, 2015

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

whoflungpoop posted:

im on my period ama

What incantations do you find are most effective at pleasing the blood god as you make your ritual sacrifice?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

whoflungpoop posted:

im on my period ama

how long would you have to squat over a small insect like a ladybug before it drowned?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
make period blood cookies

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://www.bad-housekeeping.com/2013/10/09/five-fun-things-to-do-with-menstrual-blood/

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Gay Hitler posted:

Blood really grosses me out and I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend when shes on her period. It makes a mess, it smells, it feels weird, I dont like it.

Does that mean I'm gay?

I'm a fraid you're gay.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

What incantations do you find are most effective at pleasing the blood god as you make your ritual sacrifice?

writing the names of my enemies in my period blood on a bag of microwave popcorn and setting it for 10 minutes

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

how long would you have to squat over a small insect like a ladybug before it drowned?
the flow rate is highly volatile depending on menstrual phase and activity, but when i go running it really shakes everything loose. i will get back to u with experimental data

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

anyone hear about the guy who molested the chick on her period?

he was caught red handed

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i like the tail end of the period, when it gets all chunky.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

fanged wang posted:

i like the tail end of the period, when it gets all chunky.

not surprised that a noodle dick likes ragu consistency

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
mods please rename me to scabs ragu

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

no, i just like condoms because they also protect against STDs and depriving a man of his only retarded pleasure in life is its own reward

thats actually p noble

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's not like a pint of blood gushes out every 5 minutes and the extra lube is kind of nice man the gently caress up a bit goons at least you're not the ones with cramps and horrible shits for a week

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

vyst posted:

Butt lubrication....

The real solution.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

i haven't had a period for almost five years thanks to my hormonal IUD. It's pretty loving rad knowing humankind has outsmarted god. Two more goes round with these should get me through to menopause and then I'll be away laughing.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

theres blood gushing out of my penis

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
The other night my friends told me a term for a noodle of poop that comes out of your urethra after you buttfuck someone with poop in their butt but I forgot it, I feel like it would have been relevant to this thread sorry folks. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Harime Nui posted:

The other night my friends told me a term for a noodle of poop that comes out of your urethra after you buttfuck someone with poop in their butt but I forgot it, I feel like it would have been relevant to this thread sorry folks. :shrug:

i have got to know this word

• Locked thread