Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Nonsense posted:

This will continue to be a thing, have a great evening.

Hating on white people is the new hating on minorities.

Edit: loving white people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lol. The hedge fund managed only $5 million in assets. That's insignificant on Wall Street. That's smaller than most small town banks.

What? No, that can't be right, how would you even leverage $5m in assets? You would be better off just buying like a McDonalds or two.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

new york reinstates the death penalty by next year

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Edit: loving white people.

If this were true then republicans wouldn't exist.

Kill whitey thou

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

I remember because it was like 1.8 billion for the settlement

Apparently the FBI is still going bfor him personally too.

SEC can only go after someone civilly, they can totally gently caress you but they can't send you to prison, typically once they are done loving you over in court they turn over all their files to the FBI who can send you to prison.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Maybe the mom shot him.
Not as likely. The son was the one with gun paraphernalia all over his apartment and a motive.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

new york reinstates the death penalty by next year

the new purge movie had a good crucified broker scene.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
He's hot.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Secks Cauldron posted:

Not as likely. The son was the one with gun paraphernalia all over his apartment and a motive.

They always accuse the husband first! Why not his SPOUSE?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

hot or not?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

EugeneJ posted:

Here's Tommy's Facebook page:

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I just wanted to point out that Francostein probated the OP because he :qq: posted the Facebook of a murderer :qq:

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

quote:

The handsome Gilbert Jr.

quote:

handsome

what :eyepop:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
So when do we start digging through his posts so we can speculate as to whether he is truly a sociopath or already making GBS threads bricks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

thats the guy who was shot on the toilet with crossbow

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Novo posted:

So when do we start digging through his posts so we can speculate as to whether he is truly a sociopath or already making GBS threads bricks

Don't link his Facebook unless it worth a probation to you.

People who shoot their dad in the face should not have to live in fear of us making fun of their FB profile, got it pal??

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Bond. Dad's Savings Bond.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I just wanted to point out that Francostein probated the OP because he :qq: posted the Facebook of a murderer :qq:

Oh man now we miss out on totally not creepy idiots digging through the personal poo poo an rear end in a top hat left online what a huge loving loss stop being a dingus.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Puffy Jacket Fetish posted:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

burritolingus posted:

Oh man now we miss out on totally not creepy idiots digging through the personal poo poo an rear end in a top hat left online what a huge loving loss stop being a dingus.

people like to read and write about criminals, get over it

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Why couldn't this guy get a job? If his dad was that influential he could have easily pulled some strings and gotten his son a pretty cushy position doing nothing. It's not like it is for us poors where you have to actually send out resumes or whatever.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

burritolingus posted:

it was empty anyway

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Novo posted:

You're a loving weirdo fucker. Go commit your own crimes and stop jerking your loving cock to john wayne gacy and company.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Novo posted:

People also like to eat poo poo. I don't mean poo poo as in just "things" I mean actual poo poo coming from the butt. So what?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Modern Day Hercules posted:

You're a loving weirdo fucker. Go commit your own crimes and stop jerking your loving cock to john wayne gacy and company.

you're right it's intellectually and morally bankrupt to learn about people who commit bizarre crimes, unless the person has been dead for hundreds of years or killed millions of people and then it's fine

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
On one hand: Serves the dad right, the loving cheapskate.
On the other hand: the kid didn't really think this through -- in 'prison' he'll only get a $2600 allowance.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Clochette posted:

Why couldn't this guy get a job? If his dad was that influential he could have easily pulled some strings and gotten his son a pretty cushy position doing nothing. It's not like it is for us poors where you have to actually send out resumes or whatever.

Speaking from experience, it is a hell of a lot of fun to not have a job and get money for doing nothing. Everybody who thinks that they love their job and would feel bored if they didn't work has never actually had a good period of time where they just got to sit around and worry about nothing. This is the reason why Mitt Romney looks like the dad from 7th heaven when he's 70 years old and your 55 year old dad looks like the hosed up raisin at the bottom of the box.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I murder billionaires like, errry day, and no one give a rat's rear end when my FB gets splattered all over GBS.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

burritolingus posted:

People also like to eat poo poo. I don't mean poo poo as in just "things" I mean actual poo poo coming from the butt. So what?

What's it like being an aspie?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

well-played

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Yeah, but it makes more sense

Burns
May 10, 2008

This story seems so bizarre so there's probably more to it. How old was this guy? Was this person not capable of working, like say, in his dad's company?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i dont know about u guys... but this guy seems like kind of a jerk!!!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Burns posted:

This story seems so bizarre so there's probably more to it. How old was this guy? Was this person not capable of working, like say, in his dad's company?
Be careful. Don't try and google stuff about it or you might get probated.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
manifest destiny. give the kid the whole hedge fund, he's clearly earned it by right of conquest

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
obviously wasnt very rich if he could only give his son 3k a month

there are high schoolers who still live with their rich parents paying no rent with bigger allowances than that

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I'd hit it if I was kind of drunk and he shaved.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
You're gonna need to offer up some proof for that assertion

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Be careful. Don't try and google stuff about it or you might get probated.

in the meantime, here is an artists rendition of how the killer's manifesto might read

quote:

Parents are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Parents are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, parents would not exist. They must be outlawed. In a world without allowance, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric dependence. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of allowance while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Burns posted:

This story seems so bizarre so there's probably more to it. How old was this guy?

At the risk of sounding like a creep who enjoys murder, or worse, a doxxer who outs innocent gunmen on the internet, he is 30 years old.

• Locked thread