Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
So they took the pile of gay sex plan right out of South Park, right? This poo poo's hilarious, i'm glad the pink haired guy won votes by destroying school property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I mean, it's a fun show, the Older Brother was hilarious when they questioned him, but it's mostly a popcorn thing for me, not gonna discuss about it and stuff but i'll still enjoy it every week.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Okay the whole plot revolving around someone Io's toothbrush was loving fantastic and all the panic and turmoil it caused in the group was fabulous, definitely the strongest episode yet, specially when they loving killed the teacher all over again after he finally rose from the dead.
Next episode looks promising now that the bad dude is actively going on with the hate of having his old friend stolen or whatever.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Senerio posted:

That was so great. I figured who it was from the start but at the same time I wasn't 100%!

I honestly went back and forth with the first two suspects for the exact reasons they had mentioned.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The Devil Tesla posted:

We're getting into the final stretch of this show and it owns even more than usual, hurray!

Final stretch? Aw man, I thought it was gonna be 24. Ah well, it is reaching some good stuff.

Episode 8 was surprisingly exciting, the battle was legit as hell and the insert song really ramped things up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I knew that fish was fishy!

Wonder who put those glasses on Scarlet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I like how it explained the more typical elements in the show, reminds me of Akibaranger in that way. This ending was More Better than I expected, loved it.

• Locked thread