Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Everyone's favorite scorching hot middle eastern quantum chemist who has a personal grudge against something awful moderator Brown Moses and hates the jews

She loves assad and chemical weapon attacks against children and believes in the protocols of the elders of zion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y

really hates D&D and brown moses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZaMLklyHPY

but look at them cheek bones, and listen to that accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
She's beautiful

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

she really is, total stunner

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not only is she hot, but shes right

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Brown `Insanely White" Moses aka the first couch journalist

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
What a coincidence I also hate the jews :swoon:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I want to help her & maybe she would be a commando? Anyone know whats she doing

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Where's her chador, burqa, niqab, and I dunno whatever

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
She doesn't wear those stupid things

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Is she really Syrian and not just a white American chick putting on airs with an accent

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Regardless, I too am a fan.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Maram Susli calls ISIS an American puppet, compares Nazis to Zionists—and is quickly gaining a global following, including one of MIT’s most storied professors.

She thinks that Ebola could be an American military bioweapon. She thinks that the Defense Department’s advanced research arm is covertly intervening in the GamerGate debate about feminism and video games. She’s fond of extremist groups like Hezbollah. She believes the Illuminati are leaving secret clues in, among other places, the viral Kony 2012 video. Oh, and she also says she’s in contact with the Syrian Electronic Army, the hacker group tied to the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Meet the Damascus regime’s biggest fangirl on social media—at least in English language social media. Her name is Maram Susli. Or Mimi al-Laham. Or Partisangirl. Or Syrian Girl. Or it would appear, or Syrian Sister. She goes by many handles.

http://yalibnan.com/2014/10/17/meet-maram-susli-assads-biggest-fangirl-social-media/

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Al Cowens posted:

Is she really Syrian and not just a white American chick putting on airs with an accent

Susli, born in Damascus and raised in Australia, has been an activist since her teenage years. But when protests in Syria turned to civil war in June 2011, that activism took on a new ferocity.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Smart beautiful sane

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Smart beautiful sane

Yes

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
My favorite brown moses/partisan girl story is the time she was talking to people at some university about chemical weapons to help with her articles or whstever, and one of BMs 'citizen journalist' buddies who write for him called in a fake warning to the school saying she was trying to actually find out how to make them to do terrorism, and the university was just like no and bm was like shes so paranoid she thinks I was behind this

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

John Denver Hoxha posted:

My favorite brown moses/partisan girl story is the time she was talking to people at some university about chemical weapons to help with her articles or whstever, and one of BMs 'citizen journalist' buddies who write for him called in a fake warning to the school saying she was trying to actually find out how to make them to do terrorism, and the university was just like no and bm was like shes so paranoid she thinks I was behind this

I hope this is true

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Real.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
it is and isn't

one of BM's blogger buddies, who iirc was also a rather mental personality all on his own, got into a big bitchfight with party girl online and at some point he called up her university (in australia) and claimed that she is affiliated with terrorist organizations and might be using her academic research to help assad acquire chemical weapons or some poo poo

it's still staggeringly stupid but it's not like he called a bomb threat

and i think it wasn't BM himself who said that she might be referring to him it was other SA members, BM already knew she was talking about that other guy . This poo poo happened like two or three months ago you can look in the D&D middle east thread if you really gotta know.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
BM more like Brown Couch

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
LF dream queen

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Five head and a robot arm. GBS dream come true.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm for bombing whoever needs bombing to get some head from this chick.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
put this girl in an IDF uniform and the internet will devour itself

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
She just has a big crush on BM that's all.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Syrian Girl the crypto jew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I support her crusade

probably shouldn't use the word crusade

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Nation posted:

I support her crusade

probably shouldn't use the word crusade

:D

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

uhm yes let me just think about this for a minute

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Find me a man who doesn't base his political agenda around the girl he most wants to gently caress.

As an aside, I'm a Zoroastrian who believes in a Free Iran.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

she could gas my rebelheld neighborhoods anytime

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

alriht goddamn though where do i sign up for isis

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Enough with the war blah blah politics blah here is her delightful take on #gamergate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45H25Sc6fig

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
As a professional "Wikipedia'ing stuff in between bouts of DoTA" potato man I do not approve of this thread.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
she lost me when she started pretending like anyone gives a poo poo about #GamerGate

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Solid Poopsnake posted:

alriht goddamn though where do i sign up for isis

yes... same.... beutiful syrain girl who lives in australia... pls contact me

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
This girl is really hot. Who do I need to gas to get some action?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ManMythLegend posted:

This girl is really hot. Who do I need to gas to get some action?

Kurds, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
hello, you probably stumbled upon my channel and smoking hot visage when looking up information about children getting massacred in my home country here's a 12 minute video about this game developer nobody heard of who had sex with this game 'journalist' who's also a complete a nobody thanks for watching please click subscribe

• Locked thread