Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
time to flex your humanitarian muscles. our darky neighbors need help! our donations get swallowed up by drug lords and whatnot. diseases run rampant. mean pirates take captain phillips's hostage. what would be the best way to make this continent a cool place to live?

and what would be the best way to make this continent a cool place to live if money to carry out the plans wasn't an issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
send the OP there - naked & afraid

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sexy young infidel posted:

send the OP there - naked & afraid

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if you live in a developed predominately english speaking country, murder as many, politicians, lobbyists, and tax-dodging bourgeois as possible before you are killed yourself.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

if you live in a developed predominately english speaking country, murder as many, politicians, lobbyists, and tax-dodging bourgeois as possible before you are killed yourself.

go on

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
airdrop crates of ak-47s and ammo over every inhabited area of the continent

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

also their families.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

also their families.

What's a tax dodging burogeos you stupid homosexual

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

What's a tax dodging burogeos you stupid homosexual

it's u. stupid human being.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

it's u. stupid human being.

Yeah I bet

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Start lion farms. Farm lions for meat.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i'm not saying i care about africa, or anything real or tangible or meaninful aside from all of my basic material needs what im saying is if you want to make the world a better place in any capacity you have to straight up mass murder specific people to do it.

i mean thats really the only solution, unless you want to mass murder peoplein africa and make the entire contieneent sometihng like south africa. woweeeee. hmm

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
communism, op

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

i'm not saying i care about africa, or anything real or tangible or meaninful aside from all of my basic material needs what im saying is if you want to make the world a better place in any capacity you have to straight up mass murder specific people to do it.

i mean thats really the only solution, unless you want to mass murder peoplein africa and make the entire contieneent sometihng like south africa. woweeeee. hmm

afeelgoodpoop and Tsinava in the same night... its a mitzvah

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

afeelgoodpoop and Tsinava in the same night... its a mitzvah

his posts inspired me.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

his posts inspired me.

I think you've done some good work

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I would love to go over there, shack up with a nice ebony women, preferably from a Khoisan or Bantu tribe, heard the ladies there got Steatopygia(big rear end disease)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFf5K75UWjQ

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
someone please tell me a plan on how to make african people behave and stop raping and enslaving women and children and purposelly starvinh each other to death and getting ebola without murdering anyone.

very carefully???

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tsinava posted:

someone please tell me a plan on how to make african people behave and stop raping and enslaving women and children and purposelly starvinh each other to death and getting ebola without murdering anyone.

very carefully???

Eliminate greed and selfishness from mankind's nature.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
exile the south african brits to australia for their crimes

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Fascism. Once the fascists take over everything, we swoop in and deliver a healthy dose of freedom. :911:

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
stop sending condoms and hiv meds its an institutional problem we cant just fix by banning charities

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Izumi Konata posted:

exile the south african brits to australia for their crimes

most of them already did this tho

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
You can't fix something when everyone with the power to fix it wants it broken. It's like a clock that's 20 minutes slow but the people who run things are always 20 minutes late.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Rodnik posted:

You can't fix something when everyone with the power to fix it wants it broken. It's like a clock that's 20 minutes slow but the people who run things are always 20 minutes late.
its like when theres a rocket and but when the rocket the rocket it runs on weed but nasa wont do it

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003

gary oldmans diary posted:

its like when theres a rocket and but when the rocket the rocket it runs on weed but nasa wont do it

It's like a gun made out of gunpowder but when the bullet the bullet it is primed with weed and the U.N. can't shoot it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Make it part of the British Empire.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
bless the rains

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Make it part of the British Empire.

Isn't that what caused this shitshow in the first place?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
safari-themed water parks

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Ebola mixed with aids.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Return it to the store for a refund.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I live in the Congo, ask me stuff about living here

(I don't want to hijack the india thread)

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
blegian blood congo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Leave them alone...don't lend their governments money under extortionate terms forcing all kinds of additional problems on them...let them figure their poo poo out over the next few decades then send in the capitalist investment hordes once they have stable governments for once.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
:gas: Gas thread.

Ban the OP. :fuckoff:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Maybe send some white people there to guide them, shoulder their burdens

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

a posting ghost posted:

Leave them alone...don't lend their governments money under extortionate terms forcing all kinds of additional problems on them...let them figure their poo poo out over the next few decades then send in the capitalist investment hordes once they have stable governments for once.

ok i lold

• Locked thread