Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
e: actually I'm taking back this post! Good save, me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Drink Cheerwine posted:

for you see, the negro is much like a child

I hate serious posting in gbs but I'm kind of bored. I'll assume that instead of being facetious, you were merely being stupid, and I have edited my original post just for you.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

if you live in a developed predominately english speaking country, murder as many, politicians, lobbyists, and tax-dodging bourgeois as possible before you are killed yourself.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

anchoress posted:

we gotta go whole hog and re-colonize it. the blacks just can't do anything for themselves, they're basically children

More racist threads so this hilarious account can cut/paste racist cliches from Reddit.

I never get tired of this stuff, and nobody compiles the dumbest takes better than "anchoress."

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

I hate serious posting in gbs but I'm kind of bored. I'll assume that instead of being facetious, you were merely being stupid, and I have edited my original post just for you.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

anchoress posted:

exterminate all the brutes

The "get rid of the white South Africans" plan has already been submitted

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

More racist threads so this hilarious account can cut/paste racist cliches from Reddit.

I never get tired of this stuff, and nobody compiles the dumbest takes better than "anchoress."

so toothless

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Has the kill whitey plan been submitted yet?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

I know man, I've got nothing on 10,000 posts of "blacks are inferior."

That's great Internet comedy right there. Or brave hard truths. Depends how hosed up you are.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

I know man, I've got nothing on 10,000 posts of "blacks are inferior."

That's great Internet comedy right there. Or brave hard truths. Depends how hosed up you are.

what about when another one of our brave posters spends weeks talking about how white people are the devil. what do you think then.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
So it looks like it's either kill all the blacks or kill all the whites. Since there are more black people there than white people I say we go with the easiest option and kill all the whites.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

a posting ghost posted:

what about when another one of our brave posters spends weeks talking about how white people are the devil. what do you think then.

yeah, but this one is actually true though

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

I think they are pretty cool/accurate.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Father_Johann posted:

Option 1: Make more diamond mines
lol diamonds no
diamonds are actually plentiful not rare, there is already a surplus in reserve to keep the price artificially high for 1 company, only debeers profits from natural diamonds, debeers is criminal cartel, slave mined, artificial diamonds are larger and higher quality

me: you would want a natural diamond even if you knew it was mined by an intentionally maimed slave with profits going to a criminal organization instead of like a bigger house?
ex-gf: ya huh

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Agag posted:

I think they are pretty cool/accurate.

lol u racist oval office

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
white people are pretty much the scum of the earth and ruin everything they touch

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

africans are like indians, they become good people if they're in white countries

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
indians poo poo in their streets, they're like white people lite

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
We should push it somewhere else.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
african immigrants in america are far better people on the whole than african-americans, the ones who came from slaves.. not a judgement, just an observation. yes i get why that might be the case. lots of nigerians went to my high school, they were cool and smart. they all got into good schools. was a public school so they weren't rich kids either.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Send over a couple of big boats and pile them in. Bring the boats back to America and transport the immigrants to areas that need laborers. It's worth the cost because honestly you could probably get away with paying them less than Mexicans since they lived so badly in Africa. Even just compensating them in room and board would suffice.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Clochette posted:

Send over a couple of big boats and pile them in. Bring the boats back to America and transport the immigrants to areas that need laborers. It's worth the cost because honestly you could probably get away with paying them less than Mexicans since they lived so badly in Africa. Even just compensating them in room and board would suffice.

i think I've seen this idea somewhere

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

How are there people still alive there? I thought like 95% of the continent had AIDS.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I am assuming we are playing Civilization II, because I am an old and that is objectively the best Civilization.

Of course, all of this depends on difficulty level, opponents (although you can select), and random events like starting technology and huts, etcetera. Also, of course, on which map you are playing. Lets say we are playing the largest map because we are cool dudes that don't half step.

Starting in Africa, there are three choices: Egyptians, Carthaginians, and Zulus.

Egyptians and Carthaginians start out with similar strengths and weaknesses: they are close to a lot of other civs (depending on who you generated, but there is a good chance that there will be Romans, Greeks, Russians, Babylonians, Persians or Indians pretty early on). These civilizations benefit heavily from trading, and building a few large population cities early on. The Egyptians can pretty much block off the continent by building a well-defended, walled city on the Nile. Switch to a Republic early, and use caravans and the river to generate a lot of trade. Expand gradually southwards (and hope there are no Zulus, or if there are, take them over--- they probably won't have good technology, not having access to trading). At a certain point, when you have a technological advantage, unleash hordes against whatever smaller civilizations are crowded in Europe or Asia. Possibly, also, start colonizing early on: there are no civilizations that will start by default in South America, so send some settlers over there and reap the rich rewards. Just don't spread yourself thin!

With the Zulus, its a bit more straight-forward: use the land to build lots of cities, build some roads northwards, and then just swamp any cities that stand in your way with chariots and elephants. You want to do this early on in the game. Once you've done that, switch to a more advanced government and concentrate on city improvements.

(Note: I would suggest trying this as the Egyptians, and would select my enemies, to wit:
White: Romans Blue: Vikings Green: Japanese (Babylonians if you want some early risk) Light Blue: Americans Orange: English Purple: Sioux
This combination pretty much gives you uninterrupted early development.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Grant DaNasty posted:

How are there people still alive there? I thought like 95% of the continent had AIDS.

Elephants are the real killer in Africa according to Mark Trail

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

whenever you watch a documentary on africa everyone is awesome and friendly then the host gets robbed out of no where

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Clochette posted:

"Farm ecosystems" loving lol. crucify whoever made that comic and then put their head on a pike

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Go back in time and kill the white people who want to colonize it

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Clochette posted:

I was waiting for Calvin and Hobbes, instead some gay poo poo

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hmm maybe a system of global production and distribution that wasn't based on exploiting vulnerable entities would be helpful

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
it's a complex cultural problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTLA5jB5jow&t=107s

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

bring them the light of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
I thought Shakira already dealt with this

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ocean Book posted:

hmm maybe a system of global production and distribution that wasn't based on exploiting vulnerable entities would be helpful

impossible

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
what a sad situation. the animals and viruses and everything are already deadly and then hey let's pile violent coups and "checkpoints" on top of it.
Good job raping an entire continent Europeans. As an added bonus more of Africa is becoming a desert :waycool:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
creating a time paradox that prevents the formation of the IMF

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

creating a time paradox that prevents the formation of the IMF

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gary oldmans diary posted:

me: you would want a natural diamond even if you knew it was mined by an intentionally maimed slave with profits going to a criminal organization instead of like a bigger house?
ex-gf: ya huh

i'd have gone for the bigger house (built by slaves)

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

MegaGatts posted:

So it looks like it's either kill all the blacks or kill all the whites. Since there are more black people there than white people I say we go with the easiest option and kill all the whites.

a few tried the genocide option and their economies collapsed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
find a genie and wish for national infrastructure that isnt skewed heavily towards resource extraction & export

• Locked thread