Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
drop a really big wall around the DRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Just nuke Belgium and Switzerland, problem solved. Who gives a poo poo about those terrible countries anyways

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Whorelord posted:

lol u racist oval office

Its just human biodiversity, bro. Come and look at my pie charts and bar graphs.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

african immigrants in america are far better people on the whole than african-americans, the ones who came from slaves.. not a judgement, just an observation. yes i get why that might be the case. lots of nigerians went to my high school, they were cool and smart. they all got into good schools. was a public school so they weren't rich kids either.

Ah, the field notes of a budding young anthropologist.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
just wait for the Sahara to cover the entire continent. This will destroy all agriculture and no one will be able to live there

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Kill all niggas

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Ah, the field notes of a budding young anthropologist.

you say this stuff like you're preaching to the choir or a supportive audience or something, but i don't see them. where is anyone who actually likes these posts of yours? like you almost assume everyone will or should laugh along with you but you lost the crowd a long time ago and didn't notice. hint: they were purged with the great GBS upheaval of 2013. i can say what i want now. that wasn't even a mean post anyway. i grew up around all kinds of different groups of people, i have my opinions.

down with posting fascism.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

just wait for the Sahara to cover the entire continent. This will destroy all agriculture and no one will be able to live there

This is good advice for everyone. Just wait and see what happens. If you hate Africans, wait for time to kill them. If you think Africans are inferior to you, just wait for time to settle the question. Wait ten thousand years. Quietly.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

you say this stuff like you're preaching to the choir or a supportive audience or something, but i don't see them. where is anyone who actually likes these posts of yours? you expect everyone to laugh along with you but you lost the crowd a long time ago and didn't notice. hint: they were purged with the great GBS upheaval of 2013. i can say what i want now. that wasn't even a mean post anyway. i grew up around all kinds of different groups of people, i have my opinions.

Aw poo poo, I'm losing an Internet popularity contest? Well that settles it, I'm racist as gently caress now. Anything to save face! :ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a posting ghost posted:

you say this stuff like you're preaching to the choir or a supportive audience or something, but i don't see them. where is anyone who actually likes these posts of yours? like you almost assume everyone will or should laugh along with you but you lost the crowd a long time ago and didn't notice. hint: they were purged with the great GBS upheaval of 2013. i can say what i want now. that wasn't even a mean post anyway. i grew up around all kinds of different groups of people, i have my opinions.

thanx for sharing your address to the national posting assembly, marat

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
some times you have to play the long game

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

thanx for sharing your address to the national posting assembly, marat

it was my pleasure. cheap sarcasms got to go.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Aw poo poo, I'm losing an Internet popularity contest? Well that settles it, I'm racist as gently caress now. Anything to save face! :ohdear:

Where do you live exactly...i want to understand.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

Where do you live exactly...i want to understand.

Down on the farm. Just a simple country boy, you understand.

Been a few places, didn't make me racist. Probably ain't been to enough places yet.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Down on the farm. Just a simple country boy, you understand.

Been a few places, didn't make me racist. Probably ain't been to enough places yet.

no..i know you're not american. where do you live. what is this magical post-racial society.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

no..i know you're not american. where do you live.

Farm's in Ontario. You coming to visit?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Farm's in Ontario. You coming to visit?

canadian? ok, canada makes a noble effort at multiculturalism, so why the hell don't you think different groups of people don't have opinions about each other. it's been long enough for some friction to happen.

i was guessing scandinavian though.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

canadian? ok, canada makes a noble effort at multiculturalism, so why the hell don't you think different groups of people don't have opinions about each other. it's been long enough for some friction to happen.

i was guessing scandinavian though.

poo poo, I thought everybody else in this thread was posting from Africa.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
postin 4rom africa

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
[ask] me about sexting in East Africa

No, seriously, sexting is an issue in E. Africa which has led to internecine tribal violance. drat smartphones and goblins.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
What if a bunch of African Americans went to Africa and established a new country founded on the same principles as the USA, like liberty and democracy?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Whiskey Sours posted:

What if a bunch of African Americans went to Africa and established a new country founded on the same principles as the USA, like liberty and democracy?

What if a bunch of black Canadians went to Africa and established a new, Free Town?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Whiskey Sours posted:

Depends, do you want your endemic corruption and murderous regime now or put off till later? There's always next time..

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
That's where most countries fall down, I think. Not enough ideas and principles.

"Its called 'freedom,' Africans. Try it."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Whiskey Sours posted:

we did that, its called liberia

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

we did that, its called liberia

i think he knows.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
even ebola couldn't fix that place

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Noted Mormon ice cave dubstep violinist Lindsey Stirling has Things to Say about Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Adventure Pigeon posted:

it was being fixed until they got the epidemic under control

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If africa is anything like oakland, there is no fixing it, only quarantine

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Make them stop doing this

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

why not just put white people in charge, like have the black people do the work but then let white people tell them how to do it so they don't do it wrong

obviously you'd need to provide the white people with certain privileges (voting, sidewalks) in order for them not to leave but I'm sure that can be accomplished

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

FullLeatherJacket posted:

why not just put white people in charge, like have the black people do the work but then let white people tell them how to do it so they don't do it wrong

obviously you'd need to provide the white people with certain privileges (voting, sidewalks) in order for them not to leave but I'm sure that can be accomplished

That might work.

*checks history book* Oh, it looks like the colonial period was actually super awful for Africans. To the point that they fought long, brutal wars against militarily superior opponents to end it.

Not sure why some white people like to claim it was better, probably just playing around on the Internet for laughs.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

another great post by forums-getter Agag

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

another great post by forums-getter Agag

No, its layers upon layers. Meta stuff.

Don't be sad because you think somebody doesn't get the cutting edge "murder all the niggers, I hope they all die of ebola" comedy jokes that these funsters are obviously making. That's dynamite material and nobody questions that. This comedy forum.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Agag posted:

Don't be sad because you think somebody doesn't get the cutting edge "murder all the niggers, I hope they all die of ebola" comedy jokes that these funsters are obviously making. That's dynamite material and nobody questions that. This comedy forum.

you make my pussy dry

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

did you lose your family to ebola? sorry man

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

a posting ghost posted:

did you lose your family to ebola? sorry man

i lost my dick to ebola. rip weenus

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Did you ever notice its almost always the libs and sjws who say the n word

Adbot