Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Wow this girl looks really hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
she's so skinny i can't even see her

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
This girls really hungry, and me? WEll they say I'm wealthy in tonys pan pizza

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I will fill her up ;)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OMG it's like "eat something" amirite?

*Continues to contribute to culture where women are expected to treat every ounce of fat like it's a cancerous tumor*

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Applewhite posted:

OMG it's like "eat something" amirite?

*Continues to contribute to culture where women are expected to treat every ounce of fat like it's a cancerous tumor*

haha, yeah

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.....except maybe two all-beef patties, special sauce lettuce cheese, pickles onion, on a sesame seed bun.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

shes looking pretty sexy. love those angles

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
heh 2/10 because of her love handles. nice try honey.

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

i think "nothing tastes good enough to compensate for how bad fat feels" may perhaps be a truer and more accurate statement than "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

i support the fat acceptance movement

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I googled anorexia and I shouldnt have done that

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:stare:

She looks fat to me OP

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
she's shaming all us fat girls.

#fatproud #fatbabe #fatjustice

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
She couldn't birth many babies with those hips

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
it's better to be anorexic than to be fat imo

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

anchoress posted:

it's better to be anorexic than to be fat imo

anorexia kills like 25% of its sufferers whereas fatness probably kills less idk

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
fatties are gross. im gross

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

joxxuh posted:

anorexia kills like 25% of its sufferers whereas fatness probably kills less idk

Depends on what you mean by "kills."

I bet that the percentage of people whose lifespans have been dramatically shortened by obesity is higher than the percent of people who have died as a result of drastic complications brought on by anorexia.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
It's actually 10%

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I saw The Starving Girl hiding behind a tree yesterday. Spooked me real bad. Anyone else have any Starving Girl sightings recently?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
big is beautiful, gurl

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hell im pretty hungry too op

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a hole-y ghost posted:

I saw The Starving Girl hiding behind a tree yesterday. Spooked me real bad. Anyone else have any Starving Girl sightings recently?

I saw the Starving Girl while I was driving, she was sprinting across an open field chasing an elk.

She didn't catch it though because she is so frail and weak. :ohdear:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I was camping out in the woods and I woke up to what I thought was a skeleton so I screamed real loud and ran away but now that I think about it skeletons are a myth but The Starving Girl is real

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

I was camping out in the woods and I woke up to what I thought was a skeleton so I screamed real loud and ran away but now that I think about it skeletons are a myth but The Starving Girl is real

she looks real hungry to me too but its a dont ask dont tell kind of thing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

she looks real hungry to me too but its a dont ask dont tell kind of thing
you mean she's hungry because she's gay? I can understand and respect that I guess

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving Girl spotted with mouthful of human intestines that she is just going to puke up later.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

you mean she's hungry because she's gay? I can understand and respect that I guess

its complicated, but shes a strong independent woman

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im mashing cake and mashed potatoes and corn bread right up on her face but she wont eat any of it

next moves, goons?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Yivgev posted:

im mashing cake and mashed potatoes and corn bread right up on her face but she wont eat any of it

next moves, goons?

anal feeding

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving girl up on the ceiling crawling with her limbs splayed out like a spider

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Starving girl up on the ceiling crawling with her limbs splayed out like a spider
she can do that because shes achieved negative weight

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

Depends on what you mean by "kills."

I bet that the percentage of people whose lifespans have been dramatically shortened by obesity is higher than the percent of people who have died as a result of drastic complications brought on by anorexia.

plus you look really good when you're anorexic

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

anchoress posted:

plus you look really good when you're anorexic

I mean, neither is a desirable state of being. People need to learn that when one is at peak health one is also at his or her most beautiful. Abusing your body in pursuit of an unattainable ideal is just as bad as neglecting it completely.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

"Ideally, I'd like to be a wicked loving skeleton"
—The Starving Girl, at 9 years old

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Nervous man locks himself in bedroom. His eyes dart around the room and he breathes heavily. Just as he begins to relax, a skinny shadow on the wall behind him begins to move. It's the starving girl.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Young girl found almost dead in some town in a square state. Would-be killers blame starving girl.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
If You're Late At Night Dining Be Wary of This Girl

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

stock up on Hungry Man dinners, girls can't eat those so you'll be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
having a problem im sure many other goons experience. i love literally starving until im a dead skeleton corpse but i also love choking back enormous quantities of thick cum until my stomach bursts and i die-- how can one reconcile these 2 hobbies

• Locked thread