Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
Please tell me where that little musical number of the death counter was from. It's going to drive me nuts.

I played through this game with a friend who is not very good at platforming games, so the lack of real penalty for failure was pretty nice. This game isn't for people looking for serious challenge, but it's nice for some relaxing traversal of very pretty areas to very nice music while you collect glowies. Of course, I remember almost nothing about the plot, including the ending, so this will be a nice refresher.

Also, her guiding magic is usually pretty handy, but there are a couple points in the game where it will straight-up lie and lead you in endless circles if you're not careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

"Racing Chocobos, Place Your Bets" from the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack.

THANK you!

CJacobs posted:

Princess of Persia would've made 100% more logical sense but would have tanked the game's sales because even though we all know Elika is the real protagonist, putting that on the game box would not attract buyers because gender in video games yadda yadda et cetera. I mean they could still plaster Marty Nolan North McNotaprince all over it and it'd do fine I'm sure, but Ubisoft.

Hey, Nintendo's been naming the Legend of Zelda after a secondary princess character for decades, and it's worked out alright.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

The game only gets harder from here! I'm guessing 182.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

This song seems appropriate for how you'll be dying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w6esQn0x3k

Schwartzcough fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Feb 23, 2015

• Locked thread