Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spooky!

Encountered Starving Girl at KFC. I was just about to order when I look over and see her standing outside with her face pressed up against the glass of the door. She was doing that thing where you put your mouth on the glass and blow on it to puff out your cheeks. Was really disgusting and put me off my appetite!

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 7, 2015

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Got a tinder date with starving girl. She is definitely NOT starving lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A man is microwaving a bag of extra buttery popcorn. The microwave beeps but when he takes the bag out and dumps the contents into his bowl all the kernels are unpopped! He looks up at the microwave and the timer reads "STVG GL" (Starving Girl). He is shocked and frightened.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ricky Gervais tweeted about Starving Girl not being real and she hung out in his mirror for a whole month.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i am the literal opposite of starving girl, making me a prime target

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Saw Starving Girl rollerblading at the skate park. She slapped some GoGurt out of some scrub's hands just as he was about to take a slurp, then flipped him double birds while skating backwards into a full pipe. She didn't come out the other side and when I looked in there was no one there.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is it just me or is Starving Girl starting to put on a few p

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Is it just me or is Starving Girl starting to put on a few p

she hasnt been able to purge as much recently b/c her mom definitely suspects something

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving Girl is still ducking the Vanishing Hitchhiker Girl. Just saw her cut short a haunting at the water park b/c VHG was coming her way.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Just had a Starving Girl encounter:
Was driving home from picking up Chinese takeout. I'd skipped lunch so my eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach and I'd ordered like three different entrees and two boxes of rice. The aroma was driving me crazy and I couldn't wait to get home and eat when I look in the rearview mirror and see the silhouette of a person in the backseat. I drove under a streetlight and the figure's eyes flash all bright and I know, I just know it's Starving Girl back there and start to panic a little.
Anyway I'm so distracted watching the shadow in my backseat I almost run over this girl standing in the middle of the road!
I slam on the breaks and hop out to see if she's okay. The girl doesn't acknowledge me and just pushes past to get at the rear passenger door of the car. I open my mouth to warn her about Starving Girl but she's already got the door open and is looking around inside. After a few seconds of frantic searching she slams the door in disgust. I ask the teen if she needs a ride and she just gives me this angry look and says "What's the point?" before stomping off into the mist.
I rush back to my car to look inside, how did she not see Starving Girl? Well to my shock and surprise when I look in the backseat Starving Girl is gone and so is my Chinese food!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Guys! I THINK I GOT A PICTURE OF STARVING GIRL! RIGHT THERE! CENTER OF PICTURE EMERGING FROM THE FOG! OBAMA WAS WRONG!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

Guys! I THINK I GOT A PICTURE OF STARVING GIRL! RIGHT THERE! CENTER OF PICTURE EMERGING FROM THE FOG! OBAMA WAS WRONG!

Holy poo poo I'm hyperventilating!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i heard if you say starving girl 3 times in front of your fridge at midnight she comes and takes all your food... and your life

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
For all the people who aren't trained in spotting starving girl. I edited the photo to better point her out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys, I think starving girl is taking philo 101!

I was sleeping dreaming about food, she sidled up to me and whispered into my ear "Although time is incorporeal, those that live past there prime are gluttons all the same, and as is my curse it is my duty to consume those that think themselves above the hang mans grasp." Then she did that really creepy thing where her tum tum grumbles and she opens her mouth so you can hear it. Breath smelled like mints and toilet paper.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was going to make a stupid joke about finding the starving girl by GIS'ing starving girl but holy poo poo that is the most depressing GIS I've ever done.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Guys, I think starving girl is taking philo 101!

I was sleeping dreaming about food, she sidled up to me and whispered into my ear "Although time is incorporeal, those that live past there prime are gluttons all the same, and as is my curse it is my duty to consume those that think themselves above the hang mans grasp." Then she did that really creepy thing where her tum tum grumbles and she opens her mouth so you can hear it. Breath smelled like mints and toilet paper.

time is a flat circle like my chess, but space is curved like my diaphgraghm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I slipped onto starving girls lair on accident once. I was wandering the forest looking for truffle hunters so I could steal and then eat there pigs. When I lost my footing and fell face first into a pile of expired food and months old teen beat magazines. I knew it belonged to starving girl because only a package of laxatives had been touched.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Starving girl so scary she made dad gay so what constipated

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving Girl seen riding a unicycle at the circus and doing a bad job. People booed and threw their peanuts at her but I think that's what she wanted them to do?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

donkey salami posted:

Starving girl so scary she made dad gay so what constipated

Legend has it he was constipated before, but now refuses to seek medicinal help for fear he'll become her.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Was watching a movie in a theatre. Starving girl was in the front. Just totally zoned out. Some guy, I think her date was screaming and crying. I think she od'd on exlax and imodium.

Edit: update, Starving girls bae last seen on TCC asking what to do with left over exlax and imodium.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Posting ths frm m pone
Strvg grl is r behind me I am runn
o god she is in frnt

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Was watching a movie in a theatre. Starving girl was in the front. Just totally zoned out. Some guy, I think her date was screaming and crying. I think she od'd on exlax and imodium.

Edit: update, Starving girls bae last seen on TCC asking what to do with left over exlax and imodium.

It's about waist reduction.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Posting ths frm m pone
Strvg grl is r behind me I am runn
o god she is in frnt

Strvg gurl at3 m fingat

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my friend and i believe that starving girl is real and that we should eat a person to appease starving girl. we have a friend in mind that we could eat should we proceed y/n

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Sweet Tea posted:

my friend and i believe that starving girl is real and that we should eat a person to appease starving girl. we have a friend in mind that we could eat should we proceed y/n
Y, if you do she'll let you come to all her friends' photoshoots.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i love photoshoots

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Sweet Tea posted:

i love photoshoots
You best start believin' in photoshoots! Cus, your in one!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
starving girl models for free people iirc

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Starving Girl invited me to her house to hang out and watch Madoka Magica with her and when I came over she said her little sister was having a birthday party but she had to return a cake first and then she went into the backyard of hwr house and t ook her littler sister birthday cake off the bench in the back while the kids were playing and put the lid back on it.

we walked around the corner and several blocks down and took the bus to town and then walked a few blocks up from the bus stop. then she took me to some condos and she let us in one of the condos and set down the cake on a coffee table and took the lid off and then turned on her TV which started playing madoka magica.

I asked her about her sisters birthday cake and she cut herself a slice of it and said she lied and just wanted a free cake. i had some cake and discussed the moral implications of becoming a Magical Girl with her all day while watching subject-appropriate anime.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Starving girl runs for president. Running on a no chilf left behind campaign. Until they figured out what she meant. Now its a no girl starving campaign.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
those fools on starving girl wikia will regret deleting the starving girl infodump

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

sexy young infidel posted:

those fools on starving girl wikia will regret deleting the starving girl infodump

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Starving_Girl obviously someone is trying to cover up the truth.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
starving girl does exist

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Applewhite posted:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Starving_Girl obviously someone is trying to cover up the truth.

she is starting to eat the internet.

god help us all

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bitter flamewar on TVTropes as to whether or not Starving Girl is the "Distaff Counterpart" of Slender Man enters its third straight week.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gonna lol when someone murders their friend because of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

hiding girl

• Locked thread