Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Who can turn the world off with her smile?
Who can take a birthday cake, and suddenly make it all seem all gone?
Well it's Starving Girl, and you should know it
With each burp and every little vomit you show it

Food is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a brownie, why don't you take it
You're gonna eat it after all
You're gonna eat it after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

starving girl could be real pretty if she put on a few pounds and wasn't a spooky undead ghost

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
jesus christ my triggers are going off

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

david... posted:

starving girl could be real pretty if she put on a few pounds and wasn't a spooky undead ghost

I told her boobs get bigger if she eats but she wont listen

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Guys I'm gettin' kinda spooked.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

Guys I'm gettin' kinda spooked.

OMG just spit my coke out all over the screen (in fear)!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving Girl was on campus today (I go to U Amherst). She was bogarting the water fountain in the lobby of the fine arts center. There were like three other students waiting in line. She finally finishes drinking, but then she barfs all over the fountain! Everyone was really disgusted and upset.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
does starving girl make youtubes showing off how much her hip bones sticks out? and also ones about the cabbage soup diet?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JiveHonky posted:

does starving girl make youtubes showing off how much her hip bones sticks out? and also ones about the cabbage soup diet?

she made a kickstarter to get people to fund her eating tour of Europe but that fell through when she ate the first 25 European backers

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Star Citizen? more like Starve Citizen lol

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If Starving Girl says she is going to the refrigerator and asks if you want anything, don't! Don't let her alone with all of your food. Always offer to get her something instead. It's the safest bet.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starving Girl was at the bike shop. She was standing at the checkout counter, a continuous stream of vomit pouring from her mouth while the cashier took a fifteen minute personal call and ignored her.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Apparently she's been around a long time. I was going through a box of old books and found this poem:

A Starving, girlish Hand by Emily Dickinson

A Starving, girlish Hand--
Gloomy and stained with Grease--
Reached out from beneath the cupboard--
Grasped a Pepperoni I had dropped there--and was gone.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

Apparently she's been around a long time. I was going through a box of old books and found this poem:

A Starving, girlish Hand by Emily Dickinson

A Starving, girlish Hand--
Gloomy and stained with Grease--
Reached out from beneath the cupboard--
Grasped a Pepperoni I had dropped there--and was gone.

WHAT IS SHE??

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

dont gas this thread, please, mods... this guy is a known troll and gbs poster...

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Slender Mane

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

!!!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Woke up this morning and all the food was gone. Could be Starving Girl?? How do I find out if she's in the house? Can she hide anywhere or just long, thin spots - like, she might be behind the bookcase, but do I have to worry about her coming out of the air vent or up from the sink drain?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Woke up this morning and all the food was gone. Could be Starving Girl?? How do I find out if she's in the house? Can she hide anywhere or just long, thin spots - like, she might be behind the bookcase, but do I have to worry about her coming out of the air vent or up from the sink drain?

Starving Girl can fit through spaces as thin as a quarter. Make sure you seal up all cracks and crevices in your house with foam.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
starving girl mom? a mother i'd like to feed

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

JiveHonky posted:

starving girl mom? a mother i'd like to feed

I was scared of Starving Girl in my house. Terrified to go outside now.

Going to spend all day hiding below car's dashboard.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

From Creepypasta Wiki:

I cannot find this on the Wikia. What happened? Did Starving Girl eat her own data? Where will she barf it??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I cannot find this on the Wikia. What happened? Did Starving Girl eat her own data? Where will she barf it??

User LosSkeletons does not believe in Starving Girl. He still hasn't answered my queries which leads me to believe he is her most recent victim.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

User LosSkeletons does not believe in Starving Girl. He still hasn't answered my queries which leads me to believe he is her most recent victim.

I'm not 100% familiar with where it is (developmentally) but the Conspiracy/Paranormal forum seems pretty certain that there is some kind of skeleton conspiracy in that skeletons are alive and only tolerate humans symbiotically. LosSkeletons could be in on this. Also, LosSkeletons might be a party to the SCP conspiracies which frequently cover up newly-discovered phenomena.

Starving Girl might not get along with VHG, but apparently SG is not without her own allies.

I'm going to spend all day in a hole I dug away from everything especially the internet and skeletons.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I'm not 100% familiar with where it is (developmentally) but the Conspiracy/Paranormal forum seems pretty certain that there is some kind of skeleton conspiracy in that skeletons are alive and only tolerate humans symbiotically. LosSkeletons could be in on this. Also, LosSkeletons might be a party to the SCP conspiracies which frequently cover up newly-discovered phenomena.

Starving Girl might not get along with VHG, but apparently SG is not without her own allies.

I'm going to spend all day in a hole I dug away from everything especially the internet and skeletons.

Speaking of that, what's with all the SG x VHG shippers on Deviantart and Tumblr??

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

Star Citizen? more like Starve Citizen lol

lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Am roommate with starving girl. Were paying half and half on the rent, just recently she made me sign onto the lease. After looking through it, it looks like she is being charged for a puke clean up service by landlord. Since I dont puke all the drat time I told her I didn't feel okay with paying it. She feigned ignorance and apologized said she didn't work it in, but was just going by total. I was okay with it. I mean I know I was being a pushover but honestly its only 15 dollars and not a big deal. Besides shes having a hard time, and only has a lovely coffee shop job. So I told her i'd be okag with helping her cover it but we'll have to talk about it later...

But now, I want to get a car, which would raise our rent by 50 dollars so I went and talked to her about her paying half of that sincd it's down the middle. She just spent 20 minutes vomiting on my shoes.

Is it wrong of me to expect her to pay half of it? And if not half then just pay for her own puke clean up?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jimson posted:

Am roommate with starving girl. Were paying half and half on the rent, just recently she made me sign onto the lease. After looking through it, it looks like she is being charged for a puke clean up service by landlord. Since I dont puke all the drat time I told her I didn't feel okay with paying it. She feigned ignorance and apologized said she didn't work it in, but was just going by total. I was okay with it. I mean I know I was being a pushover but honestly its only 15 dollars and not a big deal. Besides shes having a hard time, and only has a lovely coffee shop job. So I told her i'd be okag with helping her cover it but we'll have to talk about it later...

But now, I want to get a car, which would raise our rent by 50 dollars so I went and talked to her about her paying half of that sincd it's down the middle. She just spent 20 minutes vomiting on my shoes.

Is it wrong of me to expect her to pay half of it? And if not half then just pay for her own puke clean up?

Let me guess you and your wife are living in one of the bedrooms and starving girl doesn't do the dishes

Just move out before she starts drinking all your olive oil

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

Let me guess you and your wife are living in one of the bedrooms and starving girl doesn't do the dishes

Holy poo poo I really should have read that thread more that's hillarious.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

best e/n thread is the one where some womans husband fatally overdosed on imodium in a movie theater

like it sucks that her husband died but lmao

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
woah, how much imodium do you have to take for it to kill you? 3 pills? 8 bottles?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

woah, how much imodium do you have to take for it to kill you? 3 pills? 8 bottles?

i dont know but its gotta be a ton right

like just take up heroin at that point, its way more dignified than scarfing down entire boxes of anti diarrhea pills

the drug store clerks where he lived must have thought he had terrible making GBS threads problems

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
he shitted out his loving soul :ghost:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
You know who never shits?

STARVING GRIL!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
actually starving girl shits a lot in order to get rid of water weight

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hadn't heard from Starving Girl in a while, but last night I was going through the McDonald's drive through and the cashier handed me a bag of vomit instead of my order. Went back to complain, but the McDonalds was all run down as if it had been abandoned for decades??

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

Hadn't heard from Starving Girl in a while, but last night I was going through the McDonald's drive through and the cashier handed me a bag of vomit instead of my order. Went back to complain, but the McDonalds was all run down as if it had been abandoned for decades??

Don't go to the BK across the street. Yes, it is haunted, and a ghost will likely run off with your food, but it is still open I think. My main problem with it is they got rid of the solarium seating area in the remodel as well as the large, round table booth which was the best spot to sit. Oh, and the drive thru is pretty narrow. You're better off sticking with McVomit IMHO.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Starving Girl keeps trying to get me to follow her Tumblr but all of the images are of roadkill and RK-based recipes. I never knew she had an interest in cooking (makes sense maybe?) The whole thing is disgusting and I'd rather not know why the streets around here are so clean.

related: Do not look at SG's Pintrest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I was at Whole Foods the other day and I'm pretty sure Starving Girl was working one of the sample tables. When I walked by she vomited on the table and in the vomit was a little slip of paper that said "Would you like to try some kiwi strawberry kombucha today?" and I was like "no thanks" so she shrugged and started gnawing on a pine cone dipped in honey.

• Locked thread