Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Apple pie anyone? I have some sweet jars for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe remarry his smoking hot ex-wife and be a good father to his daughter. Fingers crossed!

Maybe have a family meeting with them?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Kibayasu posted:

That's not the only reason Justified became the Sons of Anarchy thread's go-to "gently caress you show" thing to recommend. Back when SoA was just starting to become noticeably bad (Season 4) Justified had just finished its still arguably best run of episodes in Season 2. Both threads also had a fair amount of similar posters since both shows fell into a kind of similar genre at the time. When SoA was still airing Season 4 (or maybe just after it finished) Kurt Sutter, the creative genius behind SoA, decided to take to twitter to poo poo on Justified and mock it over making Olyphant an executive producer, claiming that he would pollute the creative process or somehting equally meaningless. There also might have been some bitching about Justified being nominated for several Emmy awards with Margo Martindale (Mags Bennet) winning one for Season 2 while poor Sons of Anarchy was just way too unconventional for those jerks in the nomination meetings to recommend for any category. Justified went on to have two more amazing seasons in 3 (with Jeremy Davies winning another Emmy for season 3) and 4 while SoA became more and more SoA.

Also during that lovely season they aired previews for the new season and it reminded everyone that better shows were on FX.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ghostpilot posted:

Yeesh, not only was Boyd supposed do die in the pilot but Dewey was intended to die in the first season. I simply can't imagine what Justified would've been like without either of them.

Still better than Sons of Anarchy

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Scene from later this season in regards to Raylan dealing with Garret Dillahunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNbf5RqH6Oc

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Raylan on Boyd - I assume you're going to do what you always do: steal money and blow poo poo up

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

This turns into FX's Punisher.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Haha and back to Jesus

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Medullah posted:

Whew, good to see Boyd can still get whitening strips in prison.

That is just his glow in the dark teeth.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I say that would be a good thread title.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

zoux posted:

Also what are your final tier ratings of season big bads, go!

1 - Mags, Ava, Boyd, Arlo, and Duffy
2 - Quarles
3 - Bo
5-Markham
5-Augustine
6 - Crowes

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

zVxTeflon posted:

So did Duffy help Ava then?

Maybe. Ava did not say who helped her so it could have been anyone.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Kin posted:

You know, there would still be time required for a wrap up if the main guy died with 15 minutes left in the episode. Hell with the never leaving Harlan alive song playing, i was 50/50 that was where they were gonna go with the last part of the episode.

Six Feet Under had the main character die with three episodes left.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

joepinetree posted:

Woo, I am the one who called the hat shot. What do I win?

Some apple pie in a jar.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Raylans new hat combined with his vintage tee & flannel made his Miami look a little toooo hipster :(

Winona also seemed to find someone who will put hits out on her. Her second husband was so so stupid.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Na, I'd rather just retcon Zachariah as constable Bob's kid. He and Ava were alone together briefly, and he's drat charming.

There was an interview that said they were thinking of having Bob be the one who got Ava out.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Look Sir Droids posted:

It wouldn't make much sense for it to be Bob, him being gutshot and all.

We know he can take a beating!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

AlternateAccount posted:

So am I the only one who thought maybe Raylan was going to end up with Ava out in CA somewhere? Raising Boyd's kid, no less?

I doubt it, as that would mean Raylan would leave his daughter and life in Florida. They did have something at one point but it is over.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Snak posted:

He's also the villain the horrible Last House on the Left remake. He's not a villain in Raising Hope, which I haven't actually watched, but almost certainly will because he's on it.

He is not really a villain in a couple of episodes of the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Pron on VHS posted:

Rachel's sister is dead, Lorenz Tate killed her

Or did he? Could he just be a patsy for the secret marshal conspiracy?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Armyman25 posted:

Jeremy Davies is in the new miniseries Texas Rising looking very Dickie Bennett.

I think you mean looking very Jeremy Davies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Armyman25 posted:

I first saw him in Saving Private Ryan. I may have to recalibrate my default Jeremy Davies expectations.

Holy poo poo, I had no idea that he had played Charles Manson in an TV adaptation of Helter Skelter.

See also him in Lost

• Locked thread