Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Kung Fu Jesus posted:

I bailed on Season 5 after a couple episodes. You think I can get back in this last season without missing much? Basically was last season pretty self contained?

Yeah. Some poo poo happened, but I don't remember any of it, so it couldn't have been very important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I gotta start watching Californication.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
She's also easily the best character in Last Man Standing.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Shadow posted:

Is that show still running? Wonder if it's worth giving it another go. I do have to say Pamela Adlon (Bobby Hill) is smoking. She ages well.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Natalie Zea is total loving MILF.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Here's one that's not region blocked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HTiVaTJBE

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Tim is not dying you loving weirdos. Goddamn, just because a dude walks around with his balls out doesn't mean he's begging to be shot.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Guys, the song is called "you'll never leave Harlan alive" and as far as I know the only one trying to leave Harlan is Raylan.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The baby's heart murmur isn't half as concerning as Winona being orange, imo. Girl needs to lay off the carrots.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Justified: PYF Child Murder

Pirates of the Caribbean 3, for the record.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Ava: 2
Crowders: 0

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Hahahahaha, Mikey and his stupid code.

Incredible.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree posted:

I had the most :stonk: face ever during michael's death scene

I'm still impressed they showed him body slamming a 60 year old woman on television.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Mexican standoff between Raylan, Boyd and Goonslinger. Both Raylan and Boyd have their doubts. Raylan's got his baby and Boyd's got Ava. Goonslinger is all in. Everything is quiet, but the music slowly, gradually starts to swell. Its a classic western theme: Journey's Don't Stop Believing. Extreme close-ups of the guys' faces as they look back and forth at each other, wondering who will draw first. Raylan twitches, a gunshot rings out and the picture smash cuts to black. Utter silence.

I'll take my Emmy now, thank you.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I like how Ava's escape plan involved going over the ONE bridge in Harlan County where Boyd and Raylan always hang out.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
All this talk about Dewey Crow just reminds me of how much I miss Ellie May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Yeah, those definitely resemble trees we have in Pennsylvania.

• Locked thread