Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Davincie posted:

watch whatever season got released first and suffer through the first 6 or so episodes that are bad 300 ripoffs before it gets good

does it get good because i only watched the first episode or 2 and thought it was a lovely 300 rip off and stopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

lmao this show sucks poo poo

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Alright so I bashed this show earlier in the thread because I'd only seen the first two episodes. Now that I've watched every episode I've gotta say that I really like the show a lot despite a lot of the cheese. It's meant to be way over the top in every way. I mean just the way they constantly destroy their bodies and they are fine the next day (or after 5 minutes) is sort of a clue that this is more of a comic book.

Also Gannicus rules and that made the ending sad. Crixus was my favorite until new Naevia ruined him. It was also a bummer that the season 1 Sparticus actor died irl.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Santheb posted:

Crazy German chick owns though and Gannicus is the Shawn Michaels of gladiators.

Truth

There should be a spin off show where it's just Gannicus after he earned his freedom and up until he moves to fight Crixus.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Or those eyebrows escape the crucifixion as lead of the new show

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Captain Gordon posted:

edit: also lmao, the first 2 pages of this thread are full of bad opinions from lesser goons who cannot find their own cocks to grab on to.

I don't know about you, but the first couple episodes really turned me off from it. I only gave it another chance because of this thread.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fetus Tree posted:

game of thrones sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

nutranurse posted:

tons of gay dudes exist in spartacus and they even kiss and gently caress and whatnot

if by tons you mean like 5 then yes

• Locked thread