Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

that's two games in a row that the habs lead after 1 period of play

i don't even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

grack posted:

Dale Weise got a goal?

What a crazy world.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Nifty tip in on a Plekanec shot, yes.

See y'all keep making fun of Dutch Gretzky but he keeps delivering.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
who said Mike Ribero was irresponsible defensively

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
i think rinne just made an rear end save

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.

grack posted:

See y'all keep making fun of Dutch Gretzky but he keeps delivering.

Personally I like Weise, as long as he's used appropriately. He's definitely more talented than the "4th line grinder" he was sold as at the time of the trade. We just get irate when he gets put in the top 6, that's excessive.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Simmonds for Greening is a good trade off :twisted:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Wait, did Nino just slash that guys stick in half and the other guy got called for it :stare:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
at least it wasn't a Too Many Man penalty!

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
"Anytime you play someone in a seven game series.....it only lasted four, but..."

Gallagher makin' em mad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hahahah NBCSN has the powerplay ticking down for San Jose but it's the Wild's PP

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Trevor Bird posted:

i think rinne just made an rear end save

back of the leg but still, drat

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Voracek is on some next level poo poo

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
grigorenko scored a goal and the sabres are losing 3-1 to the devils in the 2nd, solid outing so far tonight

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
I could've sworn Jim Jackson just said Max Domi's mother was good at stick handling :wtc:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wild powerplay in video form is basically hot chocolate, high velocity.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

mentholmoose posted:

I could've sworn Jim Jackson just said Max Domi's mother was good at stick handling :wtc:

Yeah he pretty much did! LOL

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Ottawas pp makes me puke

e: lmao @ steve mason icing it on a powerplay

The Dirty Burger fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 7, 2015

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah that one was coming for a while.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Oh Jesus not another injury

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Pungry posted:

back of the leg but still, drat

he's so good he doesn't even have to look at the play

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks fall behind early in the first...again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Always nice when the Hawks give up a goal in the first minute.

Time to get on my bike, maybe that will help.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Stalock you dumbass

loving hell Stalberg and the penalty killers

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
drat it, I didn't get on the bike fast enough.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Zucker :siren:

Who's this ref crew?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

is nashville going to lose two games to carolina this year

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Haha wow Hawks

Two goals against in 1:17

Oduya-Toftbo pairing on ice for both

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pungry posted:

Stalock you dumbass

loving hell Stalberg and the penalty killers

I'm not sure, Wild announcers feel like that should've been an icing against Minnesota. I'm pretty sure one of the coaches said "Are you loving stupid?"

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Hahahah wow thanks refs. Also lovely by Stalock but there yah go.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I'm not sure, Wild announcers feel like that should've been an icing against Minnesota. I'm pretty sure one of the coaches said "Are you loving stupid?"

I'm half-watching two games so I can't say one way or the other on this but man that looked bad by Stalock

ugh no debate on that one

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

:spergin::siren:

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Trevor Bird posted:

is nashville going to lose two games to carolina this year

The Preds always never not give the other team a chance.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: WIZ :siren:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Horseface wants a hug

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Oduya has been really poo poo this season.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

SJ=0SOG during PP

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

I'd be mad at PK for blowing that PP opportunity by taking a call after Connolly was dumb but then I remember the Montreal power play

edit: how the gently caress was that not an interference call on Connolly are you kidding me

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

That was a dumb penalty, PK ... and a goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Tochiazuma posted:

I'd be mad at PK for blowing that PP opportunity by taking a call after Connolly was dumb but then I remember the Montreal power play

oh?

• Locked thread