Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
same op, feels great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

my roommate and me share shower stuff and he got a body wash that is loaded with menthol so when i shower it makes my b-hole and balls feel really cold like i'm coating them in ice, i'm not sure if i like it or hate it

you like it.takes a while to figure it out, but you like it.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Still waiting on that shaved rear end fusion story

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock posted:

my roommate and me share shower stuff and he got a body wash that is loaded with menthol so when i shower it makes my b-hole and balls feel really cold like i'm coating them in ice, i'm not sure if i like it or hate it

try jacking off with it not even kidding

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i think body wash is ok to jack off with try it and see if your pee hole burns if so switch to a mentholated lotion

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

It would be less painful for him to just burn the hair off.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

FalloutGod posted:

Its something you do when you got a couple of days off in a row or some vacation time you don't have anything else to fill with.

this, THIS!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

same op, feels great

same, op's butt feels great

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I do this about once a week because I have a gorgeous most beautiful butt and my girl likes going to town on it with her tongue.
Just slobbering n shlopping n splooshing round my bung with her moist mouth muscle.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FalloutGod posted:

Its something you do when you got a couple of days off in a row or some vacation time you don't have anything else to fill with.
it's kind of like spring cleaning, except this time it's nuts and rear end in a top hat

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Hmmm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
lol if you have a dirty hairy rear end in a top hat covered in dingleberries

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HEY VAPER posted:

lol if you have a dirty hairy rear end in a top hat covered in dingleberries

Yes very funny ha ha.
Laughs for ten minutes.
Mmm, satisfied Mmm at good time spent laughing.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im planning on getting my bhole bleached - do i need to shave first, or can i just slather on the bleach? it might be weird because im not blonde

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lucky Guy posted:

im planning on getting my bhole bleached - do i need to shave first, or can i just slather on the bleach? it might be weird because im not blonde

If you leave the hairs you will be! Heyooooo!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Shaving your rear end is one of the best you can do.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bismuth posted:

Still waiting on that shaved rear end fusion story

I couldn't find it but this one is close

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110123441

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Trim = ok. Shave = gay

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

use this for your rear end

i used goonadvice and it was good

it works well and unlike nair doesnt chemically scar you

good luck and god bless

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
it will just grow back stronger

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's from craigslist:

quote:

I have recently made a mistake in my life and I offer my story to all, though it is tasteless, so that you may learn from my error.

It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my rear end-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my rear end cheeks. It led to much frustration, with me knowing that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butt hair dwelling.

Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold. I was contemplating this problem when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea.

"Hey, this is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements.

"How many Indians could there be?" - General George Custer

"Looks like a good day for a drive!" - JFK

"There! America On-line now has complete Usenet access!" - some idiot system tech

Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my rear end of hair. Occasionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the in-between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn babe. I wiped the razor one last time and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair; my rear end was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over. Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. One of its many purposes is that it provides friction - I learned this the next day when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and started to sweat, I began to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two rear end cheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic poop molecules lingering around my brown starfish.

When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky poop/sweat combination; and as I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-drat, did it itch! It felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack.

Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down the back of my pants and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm. Unfortunately, this exertion also caused me to sweat, and when I did reach my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants and attempted to dry my rear end off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a four block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering poop/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep my breakfast down. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my rear end cheeks spread and dripping and the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own poop blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: it will be like this until the hair grows back, which would take weeks.

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my rear end at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for rear end-hair - ventilation. I’d attempt to launch a fart only to have it get stuck between my rear end cheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil. As if that wasn't enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble.

Imagine your rear end having the texture of a Brillo pad.

Well, that is what I’m dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Don’t shave your rear end hair.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

You realize that once your 5 o'clock shadow comes in, you're going to be itching your rear end in a top hat for 5 days. Take the rest of the week off work.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Wow. I think this guy had other problems with his rear end than just hair.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
correct technique for shaving my rear end in a top hat goons help

how do I

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
d and b shaved, thanks gbs!

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
bolt or landing strip what do I go for goons

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
how much faster can u run op

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

My bf made me nair his back when we went to mexico last summer, somehow I thought it would be less terrible than shaving it for him. I'm really not sure if it was better or worse but gently caress that noise.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Pookum posted:

how much faster can u run op

like a dolphin

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Serious question: In regards to arsecrack sweat, does being hairless make things better or worse?
I am assuming that OP is in teh northern hamisphere so is in winter and in no danger of having an overly sweaty bumhole, but for those who have tried it, how'd you go in the summer?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i miss having my wonderfully hairless boyhole but ill be damned if im gonna shave on the daily :colbert:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's the best use of razors that are still good enough for rear end hair but too dull for the precision that face stubble requires

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

My bf made me nair his back

bad news your dating a gay man

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
Ugh I shaved my rear end once

Really itched when it started grow in back

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

bad news your dating a gay man

you'd think he'd dress better

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the thing with shaving body hair is that you have to keep it up regularly and who the gently caress outside of narcissists youd want nothing to do with have time for that. i can barely keep my face shaved

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

TEAYCHES posted:

the thing with shaving body hair is that you have to keep it up regularly and who the gently caress outside of narcissists youd want nothing to do with have time for that. i can barely keep my face shaved

Guess you are a bear.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

Guess you are a bear.

nah i just dont have much body hair. Scandinavian as gently caress. maybe if i had a bunch of gross back hair id feel differently

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
have any goons had body hair lasered off? im seriously considering that at least for chest/neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

From what I've heard expect it to take about 2-3 more treatments than you are quoted, but it does kill off about 99% of the hair.

• Locked thread