Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fist4jesus posted:

Why wont you people even consider fire shaving?
It works better than anything else.

I have a friend that can light his farts on fire. One time while we were hanging out in my garage drinking beer, he gets a distant look in his eye as he gazed through the falling rain, then turns back and says, "Want to see something awesome?" To my surprise it wasn't his dick. Instead he lifts his legs, lights the lighter, and farts out a tiny little fireball.

Later that night I burned the hair off my knuckles and they smelled like hot garbage for a whole month.

Prfnlz only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

mother earth created you with a hairy butthole. Its disrespectful

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

TEAYCHES posted:

nah i just dont have much body hair. Scandinavian as gently caress. maybe if i had a bunch of gross back hair id feel differently

I thought Scandinavians were hairy

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I thought Scandinavians were hairy

not really. youd think so cause north but italians right?? i mean i have a reasonable amount of chest hair but thats just money in the bank as far as im concerned

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Shave your arse and say goodbye to clegg nuts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was thinking about shaving my leggers tonight so i might as well keep on going the whole way up!!!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Megaspel posted:

Shave your arse and say goodbye to clegg nuts

you could take that dead rodent off your head and put it on your nuts

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
tbh i dont rear end shave often, i just tolerate 2 inch long buttbeards until i get sick of it and start all over, hope that helps :)

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bobert Bobertson posted:

like the hole and cheeks and everything. the cheeks are p smooth and supple now but my rear end in a top hat's sort of itchy, but feels much cleaner
But yet you did not post a picture

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Crazy Ted posted:

But yet you did not post a picture

i think id get banned

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bobert Bobertson posted:

i think id get banned
Well there's only one way to find out isn't there...

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
you first

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

rear end hair is the only natural defense against centipede infestations, you dolt. It tangles their legs up.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dog buttz posted:

rear end hair is the only natural defense against centipede infestations, you dolt. It tangles their legs up.

centipedes? in my gay bald rear end?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

centipedes? in my gay bald rear end?

it's more likely than you'd think

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

gently caress. some mod just give this guy a dispensation to post his rear end

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I don't have a freshly shorn rear end though.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Obligatory one wipe wonder.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
Maybe the one wipe wonder is a joke to some but I used hair removal cream on my butt-hole and it reduced my wipes by at least 50%.

I highly recommend it but wow the smell I dont think anyone really brough that up.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?

Obstacle2 posted:

Maybe the one wipe wonder is a joke to some but I used hair removal cream on my butt-hole and it reduced my wipes by at least 50%.

I highly recommend it but wow the smell I dont think anyone really brough that up.

are you referring to the smell of burning hair or the rear end generally smelling bad after shaving?

cause i rather have a hairy butt than a stinky one

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

If you're shaving your balls and dick for the first time, make sure to soften the hair with a hot shower, EXFOLIATE!, and get some bikini zone medicated cream to help with the razor burn.

No amateur poo poo when it comes to the dick and balls.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Frisky posted:

are you referring to the smell of burning hair or the rear end generally smelling bad after shaving?

cause i rather have a hairy butt than a stinky one

Stuff like Nair smells pretty loving bad on its own, so I'd imagine combining it with rear end hair would be pretty rank.

Plus it's Nair so you'll have the chemical burns and all that.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Literal Carehaver posted:

have any goons had body hair lasered off? im seriously considering that at least for chest/neck

Yeah Got my back and shoulders done took 7 treatments. Pretty expensive but it definitely worked.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
id rather be body hairless but the hair around my b-hole makes me forget about it. I mean what am I supposed to do? shave around my rear end in a top hat all the time? lol

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

toggle posted:

mother earth created you with a hairy butthole. Its disrespectful

its true, when I was born my entire rear end & crack were completely covered with hair, I was like a little inverse baboon

Sunshine Mix
Jun 11, 2009
so I've been shaving my asscrack for at least six years and yeah you just eventually get used to it

it's awesome, hairy asscracks look gross, haven't worried about a dingleberry in a coon's age

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nords have no body hair. just reroll dum dums

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

gnarlyhotep posted:

you could take that dead rodent off your head and put it on your nuts

Cleggnuts are when you get little bits of toilet paper and/or poo stuck in the hair of your arse.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I can't do this. I have a hemorrhoid that is getting bigger year after year. In the morning in the shower I try to push it back into my rear end by shoving my finger up my butt but it just slides back out. Sucks.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

toggle posted:

nords have no body hair. just reroll dum dums

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I'm amazed that the Mediterranean isn't like a giant bathtub clogged with hair

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

It's from craigslist:

My god. I think I remember reading that poo poo like 10+ years ago and laughing just as hard as I did reading it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Tony Homo posted:

I can't do this. I have a hemorrhoid that is getting bigger year after year. In the morning in the shower I try to push it back into my rear end by shoving my finger up my butt but it just slides back out. Sucks.

try using a buttplug all day. It will keep it in, and put compression on it so it heals faster

• Locked thread