Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It's only temporary guys! I'll probably be back on my feet by the end of the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Plays World of Warcraft 14 hours a day*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Once my webcomic gets off the ground, I'll have plenty of money to pay rent."

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i need to concentrate on finishing my dissertation!

(i never finished my dissertation)

[but i did move out to start law school]

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
slowly become depressed and paranoid

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

"You can't possibly be going out! It's past 9pm! Don't expect me to pick u up at all hours of the night!"

*phones at 4am wanting to know if I need a ride*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Secret desire for parents to die becomes less secret over time until finally it is a festering resentment on both sides*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gaunab posted:

slowly become depressed and paranoid

are you ok man. i had to move back in with my parents last year for a couple months and it wasnt fun at all for sure

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i live with my parents, its okay, but it definitely emphasizes my undateability.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I tried to move back in with mine after I left a horrible boyfriend but I lasted two weeks before I couldn't take it any more and took a house-sitting gig instead while I found my next place. My parents are great and all but we love each other better the further away from each other we live.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
*eats out the fridge*
*complains there is no food left*
*doesn't shop or contribute to groceries*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
MOM: Things will look better in the light of day, so try to cheer up & get some sleep. Well... goodnight dear.

*sit alone on the front room pull out bed in the dark, surrounded by boxes of your things. Wind up a music box on a nearby shelf. Claire de Lune begins to play.*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i bet it'd be nice to live in a place where everyone doesn't look down on you for living at home in your early 20s

dk2m
May 6, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

MOM: Things will look better in the light of day, so try to cheer up & get some sleep. Well... goodnight dear.

*sit alone on the front room pull out bed in the dark, surrounded by boxes of your things. Wind up a music box on a nearby shelf. Claire de Lune begins to play.*

loving lmao

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
haha

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

KNOCK FIRST :argh:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

You took it too far man.
Too far :(

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Frog Act posted:

i bet it'd be nice to live in a place where everyone doesn't look down on you for living at home in your early 20s

shiiit thats ~$800 extra in my pocket i don't care, yall be thriftin and im like

np moms, i'll take the new 5.0 out to get some milk, kinda sunny out let me put on my oakleys

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
'rents are six feet under. working on it with all that money but death by hookers & coke can take some time.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

dk2m posted:

shiiit thats ~$800 extra in my pocket i don't care, yall be thriftin and im like

np moms, i'll take the new 5.0 out to get some milk, kinda sunny out let me put on my oakleys

chicks dig dudes who live with their parents cuz they got fat stacks

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
that sucks, OP

The Bible
May 8, 2010

*kills self*

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
hey guys itt something something parents!!!! Haha came up with that template on my own you won't see any other threads following it I guarantee

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
lol i never moved out :smug:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Whew thank god my parents support me, now i can leave this dirty house with three stinky strangers one of which steals from me constantly. Family is a good thing.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cuts to the bone

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

The Bible posted:

*kills self*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when i was 8 i realised god didnt exist. i still hold fast to the opinions of this 8 year old

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
*rents an apartment away from parents to contribute to escape the societal fear of being a "loser" by being in close proximity to loved ones and people who actually give a poo poo about you*

*sits alone in dimly lit condo with scarce decoration after jerking off, eating spaghettios, wondering why you are alone*

Wow I'm really glad I'm employed and moved out I really felt like a loser human being living with my parents

*drives to work staving off thoughts of suicide with the 465th consecutive morning fueled by 3 cups of coffee*
*jerks off to wow hentai to relive the glory days*

*gets a salary*
*goes to a club and doesn't get laid despite trying to date rape every girl*

At least I'm independent

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

killaer posted:

*rents an apartment away from parents to contribute to escape the societal fear of being a "loser" by being in close proximity to loved ones and people who actually give a poo poo about you*

*sits alone in dimly lit condo with scarce decoration after jerking off, eating spaghettios, wondering why you are alone*

Wow I'm really glad I'm employed and moved out I really felt like a loser human being living with my parents

*drives to work staving off thoughts of suicide with the 465th consecutive morning fueled by 3 cups of coffee*

*gets a salary*

At least I'm independent

same

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

killaer posted:

*gets a salary*

At least I'm independent

maybe you should write the next great american novel

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*sits down awkwardly on bed, looks at a few old childhood toys still scattered around room. Childhood haven has become prison.*
Well I'm still saving money...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*hides airplane sized liquor bottles behind PS 2 games on shelf like back in highschool despite being 25*

*Stealth Jerk*

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

*Helps parents by shoveling snow in the early morning hours before they get up for work*

*Keeps house clean, laundry and dishes done, and makes sure the pet's litter boxes are taken care of*

*Buys family dinner often and enjoys spending quality time with them*

*Deep dark feelings of inadequacy and embarrassment are overwhelming at night when everyone else is asleep*

*mom overhears you mumbling to yourself "I can't wait to die" one night and now everything is awkward*

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
24/7 masturbation

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

*meekly crawls out of basement to eat the plate of dinner mom left for me*

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

President Kucinich posted:

*Deep dark feelings of inadequacy and embarrassment are overwhelming at night when everyone else is asleep*

*mom overhears you mumbling to yourself "I can't wait to die" one night and now everything is awkward*

Yes

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My family has several homes and I'm renting a loft from them in a nice town/city with my SO at grossly below market rate - not sure what this counts as but it feels pretty good.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mom let's me move back but I have to go to the basement.
Whatever, my roommates started loving and then began stealing my stuff.

*discreetly brings bar skanks home and lie to them about this being a rented room*

*have very quiet and unfulfiling sex*

*mom brings us bagel bites and froyo afterwards*

*high-five mom and tell the skank that she has a lot to learn*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

"You can't possibly be going out! It's past 9pm! Don't expect me to pick u up at all hours of the night!"

*phones at 4am wanting to know if I need a ride*

• Locked thread