Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Frank Horrigan posted:

If you're poor and have kids, the government will give you EXTRA money!

gently caress that, I hear you have to feed those things and there's only so much Top Ramen to go around in my studio apartment.

Also, I would need to have sex with a woman which according to me went out of fashion about three years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sharpie big "B" and "R" on the back one one dollar bills

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

THE FUCKIN ROBOCOP posted:

Sharpie big "B" and "R" on the back one one dollar bills

BRONEY ?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Splurgerwitzl posted:

Sounds like a good mother and I'm not being sarcastic

I'm never late for anything and I owe that to her. She gets it from her father who was a big fan of Benito Mussolini. He was the most law abiding and rule respecting person I have ever known. On one occasion after reviewing a Woolworth's receipt he realised that he hasn't paid for a pair of socks. It was evening and the store had closed. My grandmother told me that he did not sleep that night and was at the store before it opened in the morning to pay for them.

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
sometimes i ask for a water cup but then fill it with sprite

poo poo keeps me up at night

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Sugary soda will do that to you

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

mookface posted:

I'm never late for anything and I owe that to her. She gets it from her father who was a big fan of Benito Mussolini. He was the most law abiding and rule respecting person I have ever known. On one occasion after reviewing a Woolworth's receipt he realised that he hasn't paid for a pair of socks. It was evening and the store had closed. My grandmother told me that he did not sleep that night and was at the store before it opened in the morning to pay for them.

I'll stick it to your mum for you.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Can you break a 20? A ten a five and five boners please.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

mookface posted:

I'm never late for anything either and I owe it to my mom too because she was ALWAYS LATE FOR loving EVERYTHING. YES MOM, I REALLY DID WANT TO SEE THE GOSH-DARN PREVIEWS BEFORE THE MOVIE ACTUALLY STARTED. YES I KNOW THEY'RE NOTHING BUT BIG ADS, I loving LIKE ADS, DID YOU NOT NOTICE ME WATCHING THE CLIO AWARDS EVERY TIME THEY WERE TELEVISED BETWEEN THE AGES OF 8 AND 11!? im sorry i mean i like to pour sugar in the gas tanks of bentleys or something else the man wouldn't like, not that i'm a slave to da man-devised timetables and that i love watching trailers more than i like watching movies. that would go against the spirit of something or other

two monster margaritas on an empty stomach is more alcohol than you would think is all i'm saying

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kitchner posted:

I'll stick it to your mum for you.

Have fun working around the wheelchair

Ohh Fajitas
Jan 4, 2007
Take 10 minute bathroom breaks everyday. Works out to over a week of vacation a year. Best career advice I was ever given.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I work at a leisurely pace. I always take the stairs and sometimes walk the looong way.

Think about it. You clock in at 9. But at 7, u have to wake, eat, shower, shave, iron, dress, and commute on your own time and money.

Work steals from you, so steal from work.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Strap-on. My man likes it up the butt sometimes

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
if It fits in my pocket I steal it from walmart. gently caress walmart.

Free Printer Ink 4eva

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Trollologist posted:

Free Printer Ink 4eva

Sometimes I go to Best Buy and look at all the electronics, then go home and buy them on Amazon instead. :c00l:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Trollologist posted:

Free Printer Ink 4eva

Check this master criminal out

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I turn wives against husbands and toward witchcraft using the media.

Betacord
Mar 24, 2013

7 DAYS / 1 PROGRAM
I spent several years saving empty Bic ballpoint pens until I had 20, then switched them for a box of new ones at work.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

katlington posted:

I turn wives against husbands and toward witchcraft using the media.

katlington caused my divorce
thanks katlington

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Had a pitcher mix of lemonade yesterday, didn't have a pitcher, just poured a little bit into a big glass and saved the rest of the mix for later.

Big Lemonade don't tell me how to do.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
When I buy a chicken sandwich at Chik-fil-A, I always use a BOGO coupon.

Every year, I push my car an extra month past the state inspection deadline.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Betacord posted:

I spent several years saving empty Bic ballpoint pens until I had 20, then switched them for a box of new ones at work.

Next time the man tries to write himself a fat paycheck he will find his pens to be quite empty.

I feel every small act like this helps undermine the system and one day we can take down the man.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I say "no problem" instead of "your welcome" because some magazine said that saying no problem is impolite because it implies there was a problem or something. So gently caress that magazine, no problem every day.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I go up stairs two per stride

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
We should make a book with all these great life tips: 101 Ways to Stick it to the Man and Beat the System

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i conform way more than he's comfortable with

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
When I claim online purchases on my taxes every year, I always round down to the nearest dollar, no matter what the penny amount is.

Take that, Man.

master gamawa
Nov 22, 2005

Otsegolator
I never use credit cards, checks or buy anything online. I never got a loan and I have no debt.
I use cash for all my transactions and I buy pc games from real world shops like we used to do back in the day.
I never buy something if I cannot easily afford it. I selectively follow trends after a two year lag because nobody gives a poo poo and also stuff is cheaper and tested.
I have successfully avoided seeing any ads on the internet for the last 5 years or so.

The man probably doesn't like that attitude.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

mookface posted:

Yeah she is actually a fascist. I mean she would never call herself that but she literally espouses fascist beliefs.

My mom's a eugenicist, what up :hfive:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

My mom's a eugenicist, what up :hfive:

Does she also believe that the police are right in every circumstance because they are police

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Sometimes I call out sick to play video games. Kick out the jams.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Orkin Mang posted:

i conform way more than he's comfortable with

Wow.

That's practically Zen.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i am loitering right now.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Kitchner posted:

Personally I make sure I take at least 90% of my shits at work so my employer is paying me to poo poo.
Dammit, not only does my germophobia make life complicated, it is also costing me money! I would rather be set on fire and thrown into a wood chipper than do #2 in a bathroom outside my house.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Generally the man sticks it to the me, in the rear end

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Freestyle posted:

Dammit, not only does my germophobia make life complicated, it is also costing me money! I would rather be set on fire and thrown into a wood chipper than do #2 in a bathroom outside my house.

If it helps I've taken shits in toilets in offices and hotels all over the world and I'm OK. Even after making GBS threads in Mexico and Indonesia.

I also ate a piece of KFC popcorn chicken after dropping it on the floor the other week mainly to gross out my girlfriend who said the floor is disgusting. As I wasn't sick or anything I pointed out my floor is literally clean enough to eat off.

I hope I'm not triggering you or anything.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
sometimes when i'm driving and the speed limit is 70kph i go anywhere from 71 to 75.

heh, yeah, rebel without a cause right here

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
edit, im dumb

\/ case in point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

sometimes when i'm driving and the speed limit is 70kph i go anywhere from 71 to 75kps.

heh, yeah, rebel without a cause right here

kps

• Locked thread