Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

paranoid randroid posted:

is it pronounced pew die pie or pewdy pie

tia for the clarificuation

it's more like frog croaking sound really, if i hadn't known he was saying 'pewdiepie' i would have never guessed it based on the sounds he makes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

emanresu tnuocca posted:

it's more like frog croaking sound really, if i hadn't known he was saying 'pewdiepie' i would have never guessed it based on the sounds he makes

you mean his viking-esque accent? i like how american he sounds until he gets frustrated, and then his accent gets thick and manly

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
el pewdarino, if youre not into the whole brevity thing

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
no not really, it's just that the way he says 'this is pewdiepie' is this half random collection of noises that sounds nothing like he's saying 'this is pewdiepie'

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i like this guy and his videos. i wish him nothing but the best

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Howard Beale posted:

can't wait to see what happens in fifteen years when youth culture has passed him by

He'll probably continue making videos for a tiny but still appreciative fanbase while having literal millions of dollars saved up from his heyday. Talk about owned...

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

little munchkin posted:

He'll probably continue making videos for a tiny but still appreciative fanbase while having literal millions of dollars saved up from his heyday. Talk about owned...

literal millions? wow that's literally a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Do any LPers LARP at the same time?

it's let's play not lart's play

come on

• Locked thread