Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

opus111 posted:

Friends was huge in the motherland from theoff, brah. Don't you remember the big breakfast going crazy about season 2/3 starting?

I was like 13 so all i remember from Big Breakfast was Kelly Brook's tits and Zig & Zag, sorry

e: Denise van Outen: also quite tasty as I recall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

extra stout posted:

five pages and not a single person has asked:

how is ending attempts at humor with "a thing" still considered funny or worth doing

nobody asked it because nobody is that loving autistic

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Episodes is also a pretty decent watch, it's not 'the comeback' though.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dont understand why people goons have such a hard time grasping the concept of light entertainment

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

wasn't there an episode where davod hosed a mummy or got caught touching a mummy's boob? am i remembering this right?

bazinga!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

XMNN posted:

i dont understand why people goons have such a hard time grasping the concept of light entertainment

Lotsa dorks like their light entertainment to be children's television gussied up with hints of sex and apocalyptic destruction... not some dopey growed ups having wildly exaggerated versions of normal dopey growed up non-adventures.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

I was like 13 so all i remember from Big Breakfast was Kelly Brook's tits and Zig & Zag, sorry

e: Denise van Outen: also quite tasty as I recall.

,do you remember when jonny vaughn would get her to shake her tits before the ad break... jesus, just before going to school. the entire class would be sat there with boners after the daily discussion about them.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

toggle posted:

wasn't there an episode where davod hosed a mummy or got caught touching a mummy's boob? am i remembering this right?

bazinga!

his name was actually ross and it was a staatue of a cavewoman,

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Kidsolo posted:

How you doin’?
no, how you doin

Sorry, but say this to any 40+ woman and you get a laugh.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

opus111 posted:

his name was actually ross and it was a staatue of a cavewoman,

Yes yhank you

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Decrepus posted:

I habitually say it IRL :manning:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

opus111 posted:

,do you remember when jonny vaughn would get her to shake her tits before the ad break... jesus, just before going to school. the entire class would be sat there with boners after the daily discussion about them.

what ever happened to johnny vaughn?

Marathanes
Jun 13, 2009

Decrepus posted:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

opus111 posted:

they were (are) good breasts and i was very lucky to be alive at a time when i could have a quick wank to them before school every day

a pipe smoking dog posted:

cocaine i think

naem
May 29, 2011

I still wonder what they were feeding that smelly cat

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZI1tADOPb8

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

:eyepop:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Harime Nui posted:

I habitually say it IRL :manning:

Stop doing this.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mad tv was loving horrible

naem
May 29, 2011

Valuable FIRENDS life lessons adolescent me sublimated:

If you have a bunch of super hot female friends who voluntarily hang out with you, all the time, who wear skin tight tank tops, with the nips popping out, the best way to date them all is to act like a big goofy sexless dork

Whatever you do don't ask them out or be an actual attractive fun cool guy

One day they will spontaniously decide to date you as long as you don't ever try

Thanks FIRIEIND

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

a pipe smoking dog posted:

i think hes on the radio now. do you remember his sitcom 'orrible. lol.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

naem posted:

Valuable FIRENDS life lessons adolescent me sublimated:

If you have a bunch of super hot female friends who voluntarily hang out with you, all the time, who wear skin tight tank tops, with the nips popping out, the best way to date them all is to act like a big goofy sexless dork

Whatever you do don't ask them out or be an actual attractive fun cool guy

One day they will spontaniously decide to date you as long as you don't ever try

Thanks FIRIEIND

the alternate version where Monica and chandler don't get together: friendzone

Nobody told me...life was going to be THIS way

Cut to chandler gunning down everyone in central perk

Could you whores BE any crueler to nice guys!?!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Clochette posted:

I was born in 1992 and my 5th grade English teacher used Friends as an example of a show we'd want to watch as opposed to something "for kids" I was like, bitch I'm still watching Pokemon at 4 pm every day.

Lol you're 22 and married to some piece of poo poo you met online trolling Chris chan, your life is going to be some epic fail

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
As if getting married at 22 isn't retarded enough, this rear end in a top hat pumps up the fail to the nth degree

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:chanpop:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

chandler's fake life is basically my dream

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

you want to work on the WEENUS?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

vyst posted:

Trying to get Jennifers nipples hard each episode was what I would go in hoping for

"Runner, get me some ice, stat! Now hurry up and rub it o-oh for gently caress sake counter-clockwise, you dipshit. You want to keep your job or not!?"

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

nobody asked it because nobody is that loving autistic

hi i guess you are new to the forums

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

hachi machi!

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

This is the real reason guys watched the show.

The lesbians.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

some girls once told me I was the chandler of our group and now I understand everything

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
im that naked guy in the other different apartment block of our friend group

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the one they poke with a big rear end stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Did any of you guys watch HBO's "The Comeback" created by and starring Lisa Kudrow? It's really good.

Yeah that was real funny

• Locked thread