Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Couldn't find a thread for Quick Qs so I thought I'd make this one here: does anyone know the name of the game that they played in Ping-Pong: the animation? I haven't read the original manga so I guess they might mention it there. It's kind of like tennis but miniature, like how crazy golf is a smaller version of golf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Table tennis.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Table tennis.

cheers, been looking for this for a while!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I don't know if it was answered yet, but I think the answer is Karuta. I'm not sure if this was from the right anime, I've been watching a few different ones at the same time recently.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Its table tennis, OP.

Edit: BEATEN!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It may appear that they are playing ping pong, but in reality they are playing th game of life.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Ithought they were playing table tennis in The Prince of Tennis. Can someone tell me what they're playing in that anime then

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tbp posted:

Ithought they were playing table tennis in The Prince of Tennis. Can someone tell me what they're playing in that anime then

Terrifying superpower battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

tbp posted:

takkoku

• Locked thread