Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
canada.jpg really?

ok i guess

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Oops not a jpg my bad.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

Oops not a jpg my bad.
No, gifs are fine too. Sorry.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Say Nothing posted:

No, gifs are fine too. Sorry.

ill have you know the title of the thread is canada.jpg not canada.gif

i mean, if we dont follow the rules whjat is the world coming to??

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone post that gif of Ignatieff being impressed by the rear end

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Are .png comics OK?

I apologize in advance if they are not.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Disco Infiva posted:

Are .png comics OK?

I apologize in advance if they are not.

Read the 3rd panel as "Americans being Jews again" and was a little shocked Kate Beaton had opened up on the US like that.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Eh

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
bunch o' hosers in this thread

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
[img]C:\Users\Mike\Pictures\QdNcEqF.jpg[/img]

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Number Two Stunna posted:

[timg]C:\Users\Mike\Pictures\QdNcEqF.jpg[/timg]

same

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Responsible resource extraction and planning that puts industry first and the environment second and----

OH poo poo GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN WE ARE SOOOOO hosed! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED AGAIN!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
frenchfrieswithjizzonitthatactuallytastesbetterthanexpected.bmp

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I hear their negative tickets are for Nickelback concerts

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
My avatar

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
its 10 degrees here so i assume everyone in canada has froze to death

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

ROWSDOWER!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
this thread is going nowhere. or going to canada, if y'like

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
In "Canada" milk comes in bags

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zzulu posted:

same

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
various liquids come in bags in a lot of countries besides the good old usa. in america we don't stand for that kind of poo poo. when we want a liquid we want it in a solid container that wastes as much resources and physically possible thank you very much :911:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
At least when Americans genocided the indians they made cool technology and poo poo, Canada just sits there like a weird pustule

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nah its mostly canada and a couple other weird third world countries

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Damo posted:

various liquids come in bags in a lot of countries besides the good old usa. in america we don't stand for that kind of poo poo. when we want a liquid we want it in a solid container that wastes as much resources and physically possible thank you very much :911:

poo poo that comes in bags in america is for poors like cereal :911:

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Zzulu posted:

I've been Canadian for almost 27 years and I've never seen a bag of milk. I'm pretty sure it's just those freaks in Eastern Canada who have bags.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Whiskey Sours posted:

I've been Canadian for almost 27 years and I've never seen a bag of milk. I'm pretty sure it's just those freaks in Eastern Canada who have bags.

You're right they're still a thing in Ontario and Quebec.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Lived In Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC. AMA Milk bags were everywhere in the 80's but haven't seen them out west in ages. Moose are huge and dangerous, bears are everywhere, syrup is awesome and poutine is great.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

At least when Americans genocided the indians they made cool technology and poo poo, Canada just sits there like a weird pustule

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

Look at that poo poo, man. The snowmobile AND the snowblower. :canada:

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
As a eastern canadian I've never used milk from bags, but have been to friends houses who have as a kid. But I've never saw them at all for at least a decade. Though its kind of funny to think milk in the bag is odd, but then wine in a bag is perfectly fine as long as you put it in a box anyways.

Its good that we get our tank out for a spin occasionally.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Multi-Coloured monetary bills and dollar coins are the best ways to live. But what do I know, I buy everything with Interac these days

shipwrek posted:

poutine is great.

How such fattening goodness got invented by anyone other than Yankees I'll never know. Even the Brits couldn't come up with something so rich and they invented roast beef with Yorkshire pudding AND the very concept of the deep-fried chocolate bar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

sorry this one is a video but here's a bear cruising thru the tim's drive through near my house
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/watch-bear-visits-b-c-tim-hortons-1.1100457

• Locked thread