Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Follow my twitter and please subscribe to youtube thanks!

No I don't know about these allegations of nudity.

Wow no you cannot have my personal email/phone number wtffffffff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sadly I didn't have time to write a real resume, but please, accept this list of animes that inspires and shaped me throughout my life instead.

Honestly, I may not have time to write a resume this year. So please, watch these animes. You will understand everything.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i am an empty nothing little man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yes, i am passionate about data entry

i actually get sexual release from a properly entered set of data

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Sadly I didn't have time to write a real resume, but please, accept this list of animes that inspires and shaped me throughout my life instead.

Honestly, I may not have time to write a resume this year. So please, watch these animes. You will understand everything.

same

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'm in Murders and Executions...

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
How about we blow this interview and grab a couple drinks for lunch.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How much would I expect to be paid for this position?

Umm...

Am I supposed to say a really low number and underbid the other guy or a really high number so you know I feel confident in my value as an employee?

• Locked thread